Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

trumos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

what happened with that impeachment vote last night? I tried watching it but it was so bad

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Relevant Tangent posted:

I hope Trump was genuinely hurt when an entire stadium booed him.

That was like the first thing to resonate with him

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

you got that something special

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DiggityDoink posted:

i loving hate new years eve. i had a string of like 5 back to back awful new years right after high school, including one year where my best friend slept with my girlfriend because she was upset i had to deliver pizza that night.

lot going on here

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Anti-Social_Disease posted:

My entire life is falling apart. I'm losing my family and will to live. I'm Irish so I guess I turn to the bottle easily. I'm noticing the darkness surrounding the corners of my eyes growing, gathering. An accumulation of negativity derision and utter hatred narrowing into a laser beam of piss focus. The hottest smelliest beam of piss ever. There's a death inside me. Goddamn loving Tlermpl.

good news, you're in the right place!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Xaris posted:

may i suggest doing lots of weed instead? drinking sucks. also do some lsd

also this

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

don't listen to the negative people, drugs are cool and good

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Xaris posted:

watch Midsommar now

or Mandy, or both

Or Hereditary.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Xaris posted:

yeah i actually watched that immediately after. i like midsommar more but it was p good. i was kinda lukewarm on it for the first 1/3rd and then i was like woah ok that was pretty good.

The VVitch is another similar type film.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

If you aren't a nazi pls don't kill yourself. No matter how dark it seems life can change dramatically on a pin. If you truly feel at the end of the rope there are goons that can help. I'm broke brain myself but pm me before hurting yourself!

As someone who has sort of just gotten out of the dark place, gently caress it's tough. You really can't even explain it but friends/family/music/exercise/pets helped me a lot

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Qurnah posted:

and someone pretty please explain to me the snart helg thing

i think it something to do with trump

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

dads friend steve posted:

I’ve had enough good night!

Had enough of what though??

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

They can't gently caress with us once we realise we're all on the same side

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Don't mind me, just posting to feed the void

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

It's gonna be ok, I've been to earth, I can take us there

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

i was so disappointed we didn't get to see it touch the lines :negative:

Like with the balloons that one time

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Unperson_47 posted:

every once in a while i get the itch to "play" eve online

my "playing" always ends up with me just mining a bunch of asteroids then trucking them across a few systems to the best places to sell them

i almost never interact with the combat except for the AI ships that attack you while you mine

kind of a chill fun thing to have going on while you're doing something else waiting for your cargo to get filled up until you realize you're paying a monthly fee to do it

also that you realize it was all a massive waste of time

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Unperson_47 posted:

all i play nowadays is warframe

it's just an endless grind but it's free and i get to make fashionable space ninjas

how is warframe these days? I checked out right before they released venus(iirc)

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

BattleMaster posted:

why the gently caress is he tweeting and putting his kids in blackface and chains instead of in prison

i don't think the whole prison concept is working correctly

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Unperson_47 posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

u ok?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

watching 4.5 hours of anything must require some serious commitment

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

The Alpha Centauri posted:

2016 primaries were so loving stupid

aint got nothing on 2020 though

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

emfive posted:

Fox News talking about the big boy doing a fireside chat to talk about the phone call

no way will they risk that again

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

the general election is on November 3 next year, not Halloween

still a year to go? just take me out back and shoot me

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

cumshitter posted:

everyone finds their niche eventually

thats basically whats being sold to me as a guy trying to become a CFP (Certified Financial Planner(R))

like i watched a seminar a teacher posted about a guy who became the cop widow money manager. for wives of cops who died dramatically three days before retirement. he got one, proved himself a good shoulder to cry on, and then like every cop widow in the city was driving business toward him because they know each other through support groups

everyone finds a niche eventually, at least in the service industry. i just hope that mine is incredibly thin, gay, and feminine men with lots of money

every rtump has his day

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

probably tump thread, with its known affinity for pets

well the dog was the most interesting part of the whole thing

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

also yeah ur boring now trimop, the ultimate slay for any reality tv schlub

i hope a dog mauls his face

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Are there certain things I should be doing in Disco Elysium? at the moment i'm mostly just trying to get food and drugs off of everyone

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Are there certain things I should be doing in Disco Elysium? at the moment i'm mostly just trying to get food and drugs off of everyone

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

3DCAT posted:

I'd say that this is the moment thst won me over for good but I see that I haven't pawned my clothes and became hobocop yet

The dialogue is hilarious, I want to be competent and solve the murder but being a nutjob is too good

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

3DCAT posted:

I'd say that this is the moment thst won me over for good but I see that I haven't pawned my clothes and became hobocop yet

The dialogue is hilarious, I want to be competent and solve the murder but being a nutjob is too good

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

what secret powers does love have? cos we should probably hurry up and deploy them to fight trump

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Al! posted:

oh god it really is going to come down to warren vs bernie and be a repeat of 2016 isnt it

at least there's no hillary this time

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

are the forums dying or is this just our minds collapsing under the strain

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

The Alpha Centauri posted:

Then you should have kids

You'll never sleep in again

there's something you don't see often these days

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Gripweed posted:

Millenials please continue to not have babies

roger that

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Fallen Hamprince posted:

getting the sense that the President's behavior is at least somewhat abnormal for a head of state

they usually do a better job at hiding their crimes, also they do less crimes in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

what are we supposed to be seeing here