Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
trump sux lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

mormonpartyboat posted:

the rich are a symptom of universal principles of self-order within recursive systems. you need to overcome nature, not the rich, to be free of them, and humans are defined by their place as the pinnacle species of evolutionary competition

the "answer" is to overcome fundamental emotional and biological reactions to the extent that we are immune to skinner boxes to be able to desire action without reward. without that desire we are permanently and completely slaves to materialistic greed. rhetoric only serves to try to fool that reward demand into accepting altruistic behavior - to a society with desire of action without reward, rhetoric and theory and aesthetics would all disappear as they would be utterly unnecessary

nothing the left is doing is an attempt to achieve that, it's only attempts at better and more efficient rhetoric that causes less disruptive shapes of greed driven behavior

which is an improvement, sure, but not a solution. it's just turning the overdosing corpus of humanity on its side so it doesnt drown before its heart stops

lol ok buddy

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Louisgod posted:

don't know why poor people would complain about not having hopsitals in their area, you can easily youtube what you need to know to treat illnesses or wounds

2self4sufficiency

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Incapable of organizing labor, terrible praxis

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Computer, bring me the perfect post to make c-spam implode.
https://twitter.com/schultzohio/status/1190389602466615296?s=19

Wow it's full of tards

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I want to be happy about national election news but Seattle went all chuddy, installed a bunch of Amazon hand puppets to the city council, got rid of Kshama Sawant, and slashed car tab taxes that were meant to pay for mass transit so I'm :smith:

tip some poo poo over and throw some other poo poo into windows

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

everytime charlie daniels comes out chud grifting I just have to point out that he got his start from Bob Dylan, and while people were dying in Vietnam he was sitting in a studio in Nashville thumping bass or playing rhythm guitar on Dylan records. wonder what his political alignment was back then

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

where were the erik andre cameras set up

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
no squids smoke dro

swhy i dont trust em

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
this biden poo poo has nothing to do with anything. gavel this poo poo down then take gavel to nunez's loving face until its gone

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
this loving unhinged ohio piece of poo poo ghoul

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i totally forgot about the gold star guy

and mccain to some extent, already lol.

thanks 2 that congressdude 4 the memories. when he mentions them all in a row it seems like this president is some kind of clueless vindictive retard

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
word bribery isn't used, can't be a bribe, dont shoot me i didn't make the rules

god drat these loving dim witted rich white dudes from prestigious colleges

hope nobodys thinkin about shooting up heroin because of this, shoot up a country club instead

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
jim jordan doesn't deserve to suck air on gods green earth, hes not even worth the poo poo hes molded out of

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
screaming DIE at the TV until i feel good

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

emfive posted:

Sondland reminds me of somebody, it's driving me crazy

Jeff Ross

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
did sondland just impersonate trump a little bit

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
they dont have anything to say back concerning trump, just more hillary 2016 era bullshit

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

new kind of cat posted:

lol the firewall at work has SA blocked for the following reasons: Tasteless

you should block your job at work for being total loving poo poo

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

wow congrats

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

campfire posted:

whats that thing above gyms left eye is it a scab or what

mark of the tard

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
"i want nothing" repeats a bunch of grossly rich and privileged motherfuckers

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

mdemone posted:

we have a few minutes here at the end of class and my students are chatting about impeachment.

their opinions are literally horrifying me into speechlessness and i'm just praying for the bell

whatd they say and why didn't you

teach, your children well?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
it would deliver this nation from its troubles if somebody would just yell shut up oval office at loving jim jordan

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
cybertruck is yet another record-shattering display of being out of touch, on part of capitalist "innovators"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
that dogs name is rear end