Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i poo poo cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i love dolly parton's 9 to 5 song but i feel like we lost something along the way from the 80's now that it's 8 to 5

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

8-6 and then another 6-1 doing gig economy

im routinely 45 minutes late and i leave at least 15 minutes early it owns

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*typewriter clacking*

stumble out of bed and walk to the kitchen

pour myself a cup of ambition

yawn and stretch and try to come to life

jump in the shower and the blood starts pumping

out on the streets the traffic starts pumping

for the folks like me, who work from 8 to 5

god i love dolly parton

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
they watch you dream just to let them shatter

you're just a step on the boss man's ladder

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

just let me service you ghouliani. im a right wing, tight wing, butthole boi wrangled by the TPUSA. just please, let me be twink you stroke off in the waning sunset of your life

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Nae! posted:

its the business pond

it's always good to play a quick 9 business holes with a client

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

haha YEAH get hosed be to!!!!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
heres my beto impression:

hurrr durr im a dumb piece of poo poo im gonna run for president durrrr woops lol i suck

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V3CfD8TPac

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
staring into my beer: guys... I think I might be gay???

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
also saying "i think i might be gay????" is a really fun way to confuse dudes after sex

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Sorry if it’s wimpy but being mean to somebody you hosed for prank reasons sounds evil to me

you tubers have to make a living.

I you tubed my entire marriage as an epic prank on my ex wife but she got angry and forces me to have custody weekends with my 28 year old son because she is a humorless bitch

please look up my epic prank video, "Idiot Wife Thinks We Are Celebrating 10 Years of Marriage"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Preston Waters posted:

cumshitter gets a free pass from mods & the rest of cspam that otherwise str8 bois would get attacked for

he used to constantly threaten to sexually assault / rape everyone, and while he was certainly joking, the point still stands

he hasnt done it recently that ive seen tho so good boy, cumshitter

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I do it in a way that emanates love

I luv u Preston. I hope my love helps you learn to post with joy

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i still contend that forcibly blowing someone is the strongest way to start off a business negotiation

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

i don't think he can reciprocate your love right now

it's OK I'm a very selfish lover

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov posted:

once the bladder is filled with air they think they really need 2 pee and will accept whatever offer you have if it means being able to goto the bathroom immediately (but they'll later realize its all gas once the dick far t happens but by then the contract was signed)

art of a deal!

its more like the fear of explaining what happened to their wife because of toxic masculinity + they cant help but fall in love with you a little bit because you made them cum

that guy from lockheed still wont look me in the eyes when i catch him outside of work

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
omg theres a musical version of dolly parton's 9 to 5 (it's now 8 to 5) and i know what im seering into my brain for the next 8 hours

also i love dolly parton she brings her A game to everything. here is a song she wrote for a laxative commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRmTtb1Y-C0

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my cats are so dumb. they keep following me out on the porch when i have a smoke but they hate the cold so like 1 minute in they just gather by the door and stare at it as if the door speaks to me and tells me to open it for them

git hosed cats. you'll go in once this 10 minute american spirit is finished

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

skaboomizzy posted:

I've never listened to Hamilton and nobody can make me

its ok rap repackaged for white people

larry davids reimagining of musicals for boring old liberals is more fun. its based on that british guy who wrote the fiction book that earned him a fatwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdNsiFtzd2o

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i met jeff garland once. he liked my dad, thought he was a great improvisor on stage

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

802.11weed posted:

i couldn’t pick between the first three pokémon’s and they really expected me to pick a loving career. rodl

everyone finds their niche eventually

thats basically whats being sold to me as a guy trying to become a CFP (Certified Financial Planner(R))

like i watched a seminar a teacher posted about a guy who became the cop widow money manager. for wives of cops who died dramatically three days before retirement. he got one, proved himself a good shoulder to cry on, and then like every cop widow in the city was driving business toward him because they know each other through support groups

everyone finds a niche eventually, at least in the service industry. i just hope that mine is incredibly thin, gay, and feminine men with lots of money

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Doc Walrus posted:

decided to check in on the ol website again for the first time in a while and god drat, it is still a masterpiece

thank u

i dont know how to add to it further. i think i just might add a blog and copy my better posts over there

like my posts about steve scalises dick

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

802.11weed posted:

i

i think i needed to hear 👂 something like this

maybe i’ll get these clouds outta my brain and learn some new poo poo

at least this new dexedrine Rx is really helping with the reducing how much i sleep. i was averaging 17 hours a day and now i can doc 6 hours a day and still feel better? this is too good i’m gonna get liver failure or some poo poo lol

i am glad it helped i didnt think it would go anywhere.

but if you provide a specialized service eventually you'll click with something.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

avoiding thoughts

dont avoid thoughts. make thoughts avoid you. be purposely ignorant. you little bitch.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i have mastered the art of being stupid. things dont happent o me, i happen to them. the door i stubbed my toe on? it is now clogging my toilet because i punched and kicked it so hard it is now rubble

i dont care. thats a problem for sober cumshitter to deal with, and he is a bitch

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Crunchy Black posted:

Hi Donald "Somebody's doing the raping" Trump thread

I am t-minus 5 hours from an operation to try and recover the rest of my poo poo from my parents house. I finally told them to gently caress off when there was a MAGA hat on the countertop 2 weeks ago the last time I was there. I immediately :sever: ed

let's hope they haven't changed the locks because I've got irreplaceable memorabilia, all my books/ physical media, a couple of RU worth of tech, and expensive but rarely used offshore sailing gear there. :stoked:

look up your state laws regarding inheritance

it may be illegal for them to not leave you X% of their estate to you

theyre gonna continue sucking but also theyre gonna die. and in some states, they legally can't deny that. some states mandate that relatives are owed a X% of the wealth of the estate. And this is strongest with children

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Actual Satan posted:

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth lol

shut up actual satan i work in finance im doing the work youre too lazy to do

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Crunchy Black posted:

TY, based Cum-financial-adviser. I'm in GA, if you happen to know offhand. Because, yes, even a percentage of their estate would be in the 6 figure range based on what I know.

i dont know about georgia. it is deffo worth doing a consultation with an estate attorney over though.

like without getting too into the weeds: some states have clearly defined terms for who should inherit what. with a willl you can bypass this under the assumption no one contests this.

but every state has laws about inheritance. for the off case where someone dies with appreciable assets but they have no relatives, no friends, and no will. in that case, the state waits for a claimant or it goes to probate.

the least you can do is look into what your state does. please PM me updates

cumshitter has issued a correction as of 08:29 on Nov 2, 2019

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Crunchy Black posted:

hahahahaha lmfaooooooo

So there's no way they can disallow this via will? Oh my god ahahahaha

why would you have children lmfao

im too drunk to understand what youre saying

but i feel that as aspiring Certified Financial Planner i have done my job

go get them. gently caress them hard.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
keep in mind that the picture you cited is *probably* in the absence of a will

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
genuinely surpised the state of georgia has any functional website for inheritance law. i would have expected it to be a geocities page with "Under Construction" gifs all over it

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Crunchy Black posted:

eh, still v. funny because I do know there is a will and they are of course very spiteful soooooo lol

its not funny. this is you, a young person, having access to money in the time when its most critical

no joke: get a copy of the will. take it to an attorney. see what you are entitled too, see if it violates state law. its entirely possible (i am a finance guy not a law guy but it doesnt hurt to explore this)

you are young. that money means a lot to you. you can do things with it besides party, hopefullly, and leave your own inheritance in accordance with local laws to people you like some day

everyone dies. it is nice to leave money to people you like when you die some day

it rules really loving hard, actuallly, knowing that your own death will be a blossoming flower of cash in the lives of younger nephews, nieces, and cousins

life ends. money doesn't. CREAM

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Crunchy Black posted:

So presumably its public record or could be requested without a warrant subpoena? (Sorry, law is like my worst subject area.)

i honestly do not know.

but if georgia has inheritance laws, and you are a direct blood line relative, i do not think it would be hard for a competent lawyer to find out

again, i am a finance guy. not a law guy. talk to a professional law guy about it

most people dont sue over inheritance because it costs both sides lots of money and the lawyers vacuum up the cash. you need to figure out if posturing to sue or if actually suing is to your benefit. sometimes a threat is all you need to get what you want, even if it's not everything you technically deserve.

in lawsuits over inheritance it isn't your money. it's the money the executor of the estate presides over. figure out what works best for you, assuming you are owed by law something.

cumshitter has issued a correction as of 08:50 on Nov 2, 2019

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i am drunk as a loving lord and i really want to stress one thing: just consult with a lawyer. dont do anything yet. just get more info.

like if you actually get any money then talk to me i'll help you formulate a portfolio or some poo poo but as a guy whose entire professional career is pointing toward "Vague Financial Sherpa" i think im doing a good job of at least helping you consider options that may be available to you???

like it costs you nothing to talk to an estate attorney who knows death law (and they will not be metal) and how inheritance works in the state of Georgia. that's, like, literally the vague bullshit im striving to do in my future career

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
they literally tell you in CFP classes that youre the client facing dude who tells idiots what they dont want to hear about their money but also youre coordinating with all the insurance and investment people on how to make a person the most financially adequate person they can possibly be but at the same time youre not specialized but your specialization is explaining money stuff to people who are dumb enough to pay you for not being specialized

frankly, i enjoy the challenge

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Crunchy Black posted:

hell yeah, thank u cumlord

bourbonspeed.

pleaes

my father is cumlord. im cumshitter

pre ellis island, we were O'Caimſeister

cumshitter has issued a correction as of 09:03 on Nov 2, 2019

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Crunchy Black posted:

tyvm. If I have the wherewithal, I would like to put my CUM in your rear end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2oiaEZbbWY

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lorn Wayne posted:

realtalk are there still a ton of homophobes in finance

followup question: did you put your cum in any of their asses

i know one guy who actually teaches classes in the classes im taking who owns an actual novelty flag that was flown over the reagan library

but also he and his wife have a non-white child they have happily raised??? and he proudly wears his rotary club flag and treats his assistants well???

in short, people who deal with clients love it when the stock market goes up, so they vote republican because it makes their jobs easier. i dont their politics extend beyond that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like the guy i described is a good salesman and kind of a jerk person. he asks me about my boss (i have never pretended to be important) about her birthdays because shes a woman, and thus shoudl be ashamed of her age

i never pass this along because i actually like my boss. she treats her clients well, and has reduced their billing rates just because she likes them. it helps when they want one meeting/lunch every two years

but i guess im making myself feel more important by not passing what some idiot jackass thinks is a sick burn onto my boss mindlessly just because she is a woman

also when i would get drunk and call steve scalises office, until the capital police told me to stop, i would call him a dickless piece of poo poo and his dumb staffers would say "Oh yeah? Who do you work for?"

"I work for a woman."

"..."

"NO DICK, NO DICK, NO DICK, NO DICK RAISE THE ROOF NO DICK"