Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Independent Contractor Status for All

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
we also really need to ramp up residency funding if we're ever going to hope to actually let people see a physician

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
"taxes are killing me" I scream as I pick up my $7000 operator dog in my $83k truck and drive to my McMansion oh yeah Im just some dumb middle manager in Ohio who cosplays as a rancher because im the most fragile motherfucker alive

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Lets check in on the most effective Speaker the GOP has had in decades

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1190316225030737920

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

A Bad Poster posted:

Hey.

They're all good dogs.

Cop dogs are not good boys

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Also Beto squandered probably the greatest political awakening in modern times because a bunch of Obama advisors got in his ear. In two years he'll be lucky if anyone outside of Texas remembers him

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Go gently caress yourself

#acdab

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Al "The Lockbox" Gore

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

EBB posted:

Really you should distinguish yourself as labor or capital instead. I would be surprised if anybody here could classify themselves as capital.

laboring hard to stan for capital

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
but guys, the sanctity of life

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
BRB opening a Panera Bread at Yellowstone

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

The US getting involved in mexico would wind up in our own military getting compromised

the drug cartel breakaways smoking the thinly veiled white supremacists on the way out would be amazing

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

warren dropped her military plan

https://elizabethwarren.com/plans/promises-to-veterans

transgender ban overturned day one is a good start

"reining in our bloated defense budget and reducing the influence of defense contractors "

yet I think she's voted for at least 2 of 3 military budget increases?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Welp better vote trump

welp better vote for people who actually support the policies I want than literally people who dont!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
oh cool more voter shaming

maybe next we can blame the working class again for not trusting Clinton after getting sold out by both her husband and Obama

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
hell yeah for Lee and Danica

https://twitter.com/AlexClearfield/status/1191890599303172096

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
you can just chalk it up to Bevin being an absolute shitlord(he is) but if the R beside the name isnt good enough to carry a gigantic rear end in a top hat then the GOP could be in real trouble

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
What a horrid idea

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Flikken posted:

In other news Kansas City City council named a road after MLK last year. Yesterday a voter initiative overturned that decision and returned the name of the road.

https://www.kcur.org/post/some-black-kansas-city-residents-say-renaming-paseo-has-erased-our-ward-parkway#stream/0

It wasn't exactly a popular change and the City Council ramrodded it through without actually consulting the people who lived on the street, as was required.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Whole Foods has also been stripping medical coverage from part-time positions

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
its going to take all of about 5 seconds of public uprising before the military and police are turned on them and it will occur to raucous applause from atleast 40% of the country

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

mlmp08 posted:

Which is a hilariously bad line and Sanders' weakest argument, IMO. He seems to think that if he's president, it'll just all work out and the GOP voters or senators will just hop on board, and the filibuster can stick around, too. His Green Lantern thinking is possibly why his legislative record is poor. Ideologically pretty good, pragmatically suspect, IMO.

He doesn't though I mean you're really projecting Biden onto him whole cloth and its bizarre.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
https://twitter.com/cbszak/status/1192499183632224256

In case you're wondering what Deval Patrick has been up to since leaving government, he's a managing director at Bain Capital.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
The ability to watch people play a game cured me of pirating a game. I'm not spending $60 let alone pre ordering something sight unseen

Proud Christian Mom fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Nov 8, 2019

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
They're not actually afraid of Warren

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Bolivia just had a coup

https://twitter.com/telesurenglish/status/1193633310729277440?s=19

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Running out of WW2 vets to thank

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

LingcodKilla posted:

Why is he fighting so hard on his taxes????

Lol

because he's not as rich as he claims and is laundering money out the loving wazoo like every other real estate magnate

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Nick Soapdish posted:

Many years ago when I was a young Sailor at an Air Force base that serviced the joint force, I often wondered why anyone would signup to be in Services to hand out basketballs. Years later I realized that those Airmen doing that job got the same pay as me and same post service benefits and mostly no one in the civilian world cares about what we did in the military.

Client of mine spent 30 years trying to hire fellow mil guys(he was a Marine Vietnam vet). In all that time, no one else in the office cared about each other's service until like 2008 when two recent hires, both Marines, got into a fight in the warehouse over who's service was more important.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
we havent actually gotten any better at war, we just stick to fighting people we outspend about a zillion times over

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Some entirely bad faith arguments and pearl clutching about the "leftist dictator" from the US military support forum? Color me shocked.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Eej posted:

How is military coup ever a justified response to "broke term limit by winning an unrigged popular election"

Leftists

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

hypnophant posted:

Being a leftist also doesn't mean you have to carry water for leftist dictators, fyi

lucky we're not discussing a leftist dictator

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
I really dont know what is more insulting at this point. The laziness going into the fraud allegations, or how thinly veiled the astroturfed support is

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
By the extremely low bar being set by the OAS any time an election doesn't match your models its absolutely fraud and not you know the fault of the absolutely insane system you setup where one completely unofficial count is being put out to appease the media while the actual official count is sit getting its shoes on.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Crakkerjakk posted:

*Thinking real hard*

Maybe.... It would be good if no civilians died....?

Hell, maybe it'd be good if the only people who died were the assholes trying to get other people killed in the pursuit of political power/a payday.

Those people have a name, it's "Americans"

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
In a break from sock puppets advocating for more Latin American regime change and noted GIP pieces of poo poo contributing again, have a story out of New York City.

Subway turnstile jumping is apparently the greatest threat the Western World has ever faced, and to combat it NYC has placed 500 cops around just to catch people.

Also NYC, https://twitter.com/RedIsDead/status/1194429763613364224

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Guys when are we going to overthrow Angela Merkle

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Chichevache posted:

You'd be calling for it if Hilary ran third party against Sanders.

You have really strange issues. I sincerely hope you get the help you need before you end up as yet another murder/suicide statistic

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
hey lets see how this coup restoration of democracy is going

https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/1196413373333884928?s=20