Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

People went and bought poo poo tons of Dalmatians because of a movie and it didn't go well because surprise surprise they're really active and perhaps not the best for families with kids. There are already too many people who are too stupid to have regular pets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Proud Christian Mom posted:

"taxes are killing me" I scream as I pick up my $7000 operator dog in my $83k truck and drive to my McMansion oh yeah Im just some dumb middle manager in Ohio who cosplays as a rancher because im the most fragile motherfucker alive
"Yeah, so he attacked my dipshit kid because I was ignoring him outside of Instagram photoshoots. Kid too for that matter . So we had to put him down"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Huskies aren't that much of a handful if you aren't an idiot. Sled dogs can be pretty rammy, but they're perfectly good family dogs if you can handle them. Ours is turning 5 in December.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

Beto just dropped out of the race.

He also quickly said that he is not going to run for Senate either.
He was reasonably close last time. But he decided to fly way too close to the sun, sort of run for president, and mouth off about guns.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

How is he “greenlighting” any thing at all

What position does this dumb motherfucker hold
Consort to Princess White Trash.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Smiling Jack posted:

holy gently caress what am I looking at
Some kind of chemical foam on a river.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Every day is a new nightmare. Can we waterboard him for answers? He said it wasn't torture.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Gorka got banned from YouTube because he wouldn't stop playing Imagine Dragons on his "show"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Starship Troopers, movie version, starts with a news report about some Mormon colonists getting killed by bugs after settling one of their planets.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

On another note somebody on Reddit referred to MBS as Mohammed Bonesaw Man, which I find hilarious.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

also jfc gently caress off gabbard
That's supposed to be in Rubles, so she's charging about $0.50

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

"THESE KIND OF SLURS ARE NOT OK!" says local man who thinks anyone born after 1980 can't start a lawnmower

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

"Ok Boomer" is a lot more polite than "Hurry up and die you stupid greedy piece of poo poo"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Plastic_Gargoyle posted:

...six of them were kids, dude. I think that still counts as pretty fuckin horrible.
Still, the narrative that it's clear-cut innocent White Americans -Mexican dual citizens that left the country to avoid polygamy laws and because they did a bunch of murder is bullshit. It's horrible that kids got killed, but entirely possible that the lovely cult bears a lot of responsibility here.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Edit:NM

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

gently caress Gates.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Nov 7, 2019

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Tryzzub posted:

but he buys hamburgers just like us!
He's probably more into hamberders since he's oh so concerned about his taxes

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Populism in practice just means appealing to the worst tendencies of the dumbest people in your country, then robbing them blind.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals. With taxes, this can be done imperceptibly over time.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

If I were a billionaire I'd use my vast wealth to improve the world. But I'm not a sociopath, and therefore my chances of ever having that kind of money aren't really worth mentioning.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm changing my vote for the author to Sessions. He can have someone conveniently leak that it was him after his senate bid starts ramping up.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Steam and GOG seem to have put video game piracy to bed for the most part. Unlike the balkanization of the streaming market the only thing you might have to worry about is the service dying out.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Stepsister? Pffft get on the mom train.
Relevant

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

"how are you stuck in the dryer"
"I don't know where the water is"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

orange juche posted:

Why are "gender reveal parties" even a thing? the only thing that comes from them are wildfires and people being hit by shrapnel because they don't have a loving clue how tannerite works.
Attention whoring.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He was being a whiny bitch when he got called out for being a single issue voter and quit posting.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

My 20 year old nephew today is posting memes that say “pearl harbor was 77 years ago and still hurts but 9/11 was 19 years ago and now we’re importing them to write our laws” and I’m just exasperated at this point.
:allears: Oh they all did it? Every single one of them? Ok, but I'm going to start calling you Tim McVeigh.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Not having to work directly with Donnie's people is punishment? Oh no, not that!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Stultus Maximus posted:

You'd hope that but oh well.
How many of us made some far more stupid choices when we were around 19?
This is a bit worse than getting extreme sadbrains over some girl, but it's still a 19 year old's mistake.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Stultus Maximus posted:

I was more referring to enlisting.
At least enlisting paid for college. The sadbrains didn't have any sort of positive side effects.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Stravag posted:

Girl from hs whos still in is sharing a few of these

How pissy do you guys think some people will get?
Apparently I qualify despite not deploying until I'd been in for 10 years, and to one of the safest places there is. Great logic there.

I really wish Crowder hadn't become a meme. He scrambled the brains of a guy in my shop pretty badly.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

BigDave posted:

Didn't King run guns to the IRA back in the 80s?
He raised a ton of money for them back before he rebranded himself as a terrorism expert. He likes to make lame excuses about how that wasn't terrorism because they didn't kill Americans They did

I remember watching some thing one time about how parents in the late 70s and early 80s abandoned their families at a pretty high rate because they weren't happy. Can't seem to find anything about that. Really would add to the picture about Boomers being a generation of sociopaths if I could find it.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I got 11% off my groceries at Cub. Otherwise didn't get any free stuff. Famous Dave's has been our go to for years because it's actually good and the portions are generous. Poor young guys will never know what it was like when it was mostly just Applebee's who did it.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Godholio posted:

That doesn't really solve much. They're (mostly) split along logical lines...how would you reorganize in a logical fashion that would make the slightest difference?
No more Marines. NO DOWNSIDES

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Ok Tibla

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Dear Donnie,

Politifact has some serious flaws, that said shall we take a look at what they've rated most of your statements.

Fister Roboto posted:

WHY IS JIM JORDAN YELLING
If only he'd shown this much concern about his wrestlers.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Soros wasn't well known in the US until voiced his opposition to the Iraq War. Now he's the boogeyman.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Pretty sure most campaign store items are marked up to some degree for fundraising.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

ROGER STONE?! THE COFFEE BOY!? That I've been employing for more than 30 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

colachute posted:

I imagine someone who is a die hard nationalist is probably more likely to join the military. And die hard nationalists tend to be lovely people. I don’t know if there are studies on this, it just logically makes sense to me. Maybe we are seeing the study unfold.
A lot of them are also loving wimps so they just dress up in operator gear.