Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ib drank like seven margaritas last night and couldn't find this thread and passed out looking for it but hey here I am anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

im going to use a vacum cleaner hose on my dick with bacon gres

what kinda vacuum cleaner you working with.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

small shop vac like for a garag my dick is small

idk those things are decednt. don't be so hard on yourself I bet your dick is fine. I have one of those dyson pet vacs with all the different attachments, heck I might try each one. any tips for a newcomer to the sport?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Pls be careful. Things are bad but its not worth spraining your dick or poppin a ball or whatever

oh maybe you can help me doctor, I seem to have fractured my inguinal hernia

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

me 2

starting this day off confused as gently caress hell yeah who am i

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Eldercain posted:

sorry goons I'm gonna do the thing where sex happens I know that's verboten but

I am hosed up as poo poo

hell yeah im rooting for you man

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

TheAardvark posted:

Almost out of weed but too high to go buy more

18 pack in the fridge

let's get crackin

won't someone put the weed in your mailbox? idk how I lived before i had someone bringing the weed right to my mailbox.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I keep smoking weed and I keep getting higher woaahahhhhhhh

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Eldercain posted:

I just put in a new pax pod and it was stronger than I anticipated :weed:

the more I smoke the more I realize vaping is the way. not to discount a good bowl every once In a while tho

it is late in the day and I'm going to microwave my pizza for breakfast. probably going to smoke some more weed too

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Eldercain posted:

yes

but also free vodka

hope your feeling better. its time to smoke weed.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

whos playing club house games. this poo poo owns. im planning on being be the best chess person ever. watch out deep blue you dumb mother fucker :350:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Wendigee posted:

i've been carving my own chess set out of basswood because i have not been able to leave the house for the majority of the last 12 weeks.

Wanna play chess sometime? i usually smoke or drink too much and lose pretty quick

was that your whittlin thread? very inspiring. im surrounded by wood and have some knives so its only a matter of time before I slice my finger off. it would be so bad rear end to have a hand carved chess set. I will be sure to show off anything if I ever get around to it. id be down for a game anytime

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Jun 28, 2020

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

imagine not drinking a cold beer. its loving me up I can't go down this rabbit hole again

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

hello I am her to take refuge frmo angry gbs, unless you arre drunk and angry. Thats ok

welcome. if anyone is drunk and angry lets talk about it. being angery is weak and a waste of a buzz. unless it is for a good reason. then you can be angery.

Eldercain posted:

literally just looked down at the cold beer in my hand to make sure it was still there

im out of beer now. please have one for me. who the heck buys beer in six paxcks. noone ever wants just six beers. end stage capitalisms is hosed.

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Jun 29, 2020

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Eldercain posted:

I like a 6 of nice craft beer with 18 to follow through

im broke and that's ok. I used to like expensive beer but everythings different now that the job factorys closed down. give me a suit case of coors. I don't give a gently caress. I just want to drink alcohol while driving my go cart (legqally on my own property) gently caress the police

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im going to get a keg of bud light and drink one hundred beers who cares

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

get a torpedo keg they are chesper

I will look into this. can i buckle it up in the passanger seat? and can I get a hundred beers out of it.

currently smoking shake with some American spirit tobacco. excellent to rouse up that dump if you're bucket shy. living in the woods owns

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

luke vibeert

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hell yeah I will smoke weed to it. what else u got

jared wilson :okpos:\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW23NoPJzwg

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jun 29, 2020

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hail yeah

woah nice. never tried it. I'm getting a keg of something no matter what tomorrow. if I was president no one would ever run out of beer ever again

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ok I'm going to call my brewery. how do you even order a keg of beer. anyone in the franklinton Louisiana area want to come drink some beer?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I couldn't f8nd keg so I got a hundred cans instead.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I feel special

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Eldercain posted:

build a big beer pyramid

this is my best idea so far. I came up with it. it's a tie with a really big wizard stick because I never had cool friends to play wizard sti ks with even though one time I saw someone projectile vomit 80z of malts liquor after dominating an Edward fourty hands competition

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

mobile suit goatse posted:

being addicted to beer and drugs is cool

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Jul 1, 2020

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ok so usually I drink my poo poo beer first to summit pleasure mountain then once I'm up on top I can just drink my delicious craft beer and I'm hosed up and it taste better. anyway I drank 8 beers yesterday in an hour and a half and had the best nap of life. anyone smoking or drinking it cant just be me

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i only clean my viral loaded beers with Irish Spring soaps because i like my drinks to smell like fuckable grandpas

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Eldercain posted:

what's an unfuckable grandpa

Haha nice one eldercain, I will drink a bud light very quickly in honor of your joke

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i found a moth in my beard

if you show me yours (moth) I will show you mine (also amoth)

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

sadly i flushed it down the toilet as its wings were badly maimed by my comb (which is how i found it)

I will now drink a bud light in as few sips as possble for this poor moth. rest in peace unnamed moth

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

zippy the.bum and eldercain you are good people do you want to go to Tampa?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I'm gonna smoke some weed, and if you want to too who the heck am I to stop you. hell have a beer too who am I to impose my will upon others. I'm gonna take some adderall too to just rounds wvwrything out and helps me play my nintendo

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

oh man, that's a fun time.

oh woops I took some kratom too but that was on accident dang my liver aches heh oh no not another wasps nest watch out animal cross!!!!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

be sure to strap on your roller blades

these things dont come off buddy. I never learned how to use straps (public school in the south)

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

I have never been more sick, even by food poisoning, than I have been on kratom...goddamn that stuff is brutal.

everyone says the same thing. the trick with kratom is less is more. its subtle but good. and codeine goon what I tell my friends when they start feeling funny is to sober up and get back to baseline. its easier to tell whats wrong like that. but since you think its covid maybe don't gently caress around with that and get tested if you have had contact with someone you suspect was infected. good luck to you

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I have already been hospitalized for covid, the codeine was part of my treatment. Really starting to get concerned because the last time I had it was before 11am today and it's now after 8pm and I still feel weird and disconnected. I have had a lot of it the last few days so idk

I cant speak too much on painkillers but I'm pretty sure that's a side effect of them. also recovering from covid, gently caress man, I wish you a speedy recovery.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im really high now, thanks drdabber

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

to be stoned all day, is the only way to live, I will never dream again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i need to make a new madpp