Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Consummate Professional posted:

Yeah, Tim is still the host.

The ONLY host

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

nikosoft posted:

Runtime??

Starring Alice Seiver...Silverstein and Peel Rude

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

I love Tim acting like he didn't know Gregg and then mispronouncing his name. Masterstroke.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Able to paste the text for people who aren't HEI?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

I know they've done it to death but every single typo'd word and every actor name Tim stumbles over is still funny to me

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Flying Zamboni posted:

Very excited for Baboon(s)!

Definitely Baboons

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

So many great touches. The box of Dekkar cds left untouched, eating at McDonalds on tour, Tim's makeup/teeth were amazingly done, Axiom with the bandage over his eyes, Greg asking for a new van. Perfect.

ChesterJT fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Nov 24, 2022

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

I copy/pasted most of Quint's Indianapolis speech. Hoping they don't notice.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Ingmar terdman posted:

Tom hanks: sort of America’s ultimate neighbor

And no mention of the Burbs, bullshit!

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Slip him some lithium water from the HEI ranch and within a week he won't remember you saying it.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

This is going to be behind the paywall isn't it?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

derp posted:

i cant wait to see mark play two out of the three pep boys

They should all talk like WC Fields, and whoever does the third pep boy isn't good at it so Mark keeps breaking character to chastise him.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Consummate Professional posted:

I just found out Neil Hamburger has a show here in a couple weeks, thankfully there was still a ticket.

I want to go see him in Chicago but I don't have anyone to go with. He's an acquired taste.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

We're on a popcorn system.

I could watch them argue about rating systems for hours.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Jubs posted:

The man has yet to see Sully.

I.S.S. (runtime 95 minutes)

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

It's a midwest thing I believe. Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky. Food's not bad. There's a lot to amore.

If Tim doesn't mention Dekkar tomorrow I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Tried to listen to the podcast on apple and spotify and there's a weird audio bug where you only hear a buzzing sound. Unless it's the new meta.

(I'm not a HEI member, sorry guys).

Edit: Just got to watch it. Live Joey's take, more popcorn/star arguing, full on Dekkar meltdown, LaRue is looking into things. I give this episode five bags of popcorn with a little gavel to symbolize T.Amato's upcoming civil suit.

ChesterJT fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Jan 31, 2024

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

I hope the special has Gregg and Kalli flirting more and more as the night progresses, Dekkar releases a new song/announces tour, and it all sends Tamato into a rage and he starts drinking early.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

If you give it a few listens you'll pick up that there's some subtle jabs at Tim in there.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

I really hope they find a way to make this mess work. That one year where they had competing streams going was a bit too chaotic for me.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

I'm most curious why Joey disappeared for a few weeks, came back for the finale, and nobody mentioned it at all. I figured they would at least say he was sick then blow it up at the special or something.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

What a wild turn of events at Amandacon

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

LesterGroans posted:

I almost had to leave the room when Gregg was getting Kaili to guess the link between the tapes.

Great special. Definitely not their strongest season and I was really hoping for some closure on the Matt thing but the chaotic last 10 minutes was pretty entertaining.

Juul-Whip posted:

just remembered we never got to see the rest of Tim's HEI Way keynote

I loved that every time he mentioned it he was "almost done" with it. He had months to get it done. Even right before the con it was "coming along".

ChesterJT fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Mar 12, 2024

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

I thought Tim said it was his highschool nickname, and they went to highschool together.

I think part of the joke too is it sounds like Joey Fatone, but yes Tim clearly said they drank Patron a lot in high school.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Seriously, it's why there's hundreds of director's cuts to restore hours of footage the studios cut to get a movie to a specific length they think will make crowds happy. And Gregg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

There's a YouTube video of Neil at a music festival doing 10 minutes on RHCP and it's outstanding.