Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a special kind of asshole!

Man I would not want to be the soldier that shows up without an artillery piece. gently caress me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

PurpleXVI posted:

A "classic" way to exploit your teenage workers is to tell them what a good job they're doing, and then offer them a "management" position where they're paid a salary rather than an hourly wage. Due to a combination of their feeling appreciated, and like they have a responsibility, you can make them work way more than a standard work week, but because they're salaried, you won't actually be paying them any more. Just work them hard until they break down from stress and then repeat with the next one.

I'm in IT, but this is my current situation, minus the management bit. Used to get overtime man. Thanks to the last CEO, not anymore.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

LookieLoo posted:

Everytime I read something from the US, it sounds like you guys are just summoning actual demons from hell to run roughshod over humanity.

They hate us cause they anus.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

Y'all know that's Whistlin Diesel right? Dude is a straight OSHA troll.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

`Nemesis posted:

i don't watch his poo poo so no, i've no idea how or why i would recognize it.

The real OSHA violation is the bit where he used that truck to move like 6 Daihatsu tractors on trailers.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

Does OSHA apply to small-time youtubers? This poo poo goes from not too bad, out thrashing the trails, to doing high speed pit maneuvers on public roads with no safety equipment or windows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTUA1EnBhE8

Vile_Nihlist666 fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Mar 20, 2024

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

Scholtz posted:

WHILE the driver is steering with one and hand holding their phone with the other.

Forget losing their licenses, these dudes deserve a couple months in jail.

They have more videos, all just as bad.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

There was a goon long ago who could have benefited from that information.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

As a Public Works employee in Florida, this is unfortunately about the behavior you'd expect.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

Antigravitas posted:

I wonder if the people using those tools ever go mad with power and continue stripping paint off things beyond their original target.

Imagine hiring someone to remove paint from a fence and a few hours later the cars in the driveway are glittering in the sun, all exposed metal…

That's how I get when I get to use the scaler on our Thermoplastic equipment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Kbr4Wl50c

Vile_Nihlist666 fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Mar 29, 2024

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

mobby_6kl posted:

https://i.imgur.com/vlLXjMH.mp4

This doesn't look like sufficient PPE for the job

This isn't the cursed images thread...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vile_Nihlist666