Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Ovh have TLD’s at 90p and an office account is £3.99 a month if you’re looking to pay for an email address

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

There’s also a good piece on the French domestic fair trade movement, paying €4 more a year for milk on average per person was enough to go from poverty supplier settlements to allowing farmers to actually live.

Nestle are getting involved though so it’ll get subverted soon.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

In the next week or so the Tory election machine will have to react to the ‘EHRC looks to investigate islamaphobia’ story whilst sending senior cabinet ministers to marginals where their candidates are on the record as being massively Islamophobic.

Will be interesting to see if it gets mentioned beyond the Graun and Mirror

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

He’s reiterated the talent point in his waffle ignoring the leaked documents

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Haha Labour have managed to push journalists to ask actual questions in this press conference.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Will the papers wait until the New Year to splash on BoJo stories they’ve held back as the Labour stuff stops getting traction or d’you reckon we’ll get a Sunday this week?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

ThomasPaine posted:

I think Glasgow is the only city in the UK where you can say 'corbyn supported the IRA' and a sizable part of your audience will say 'good lol' and I miss it for real

Maybe we don’t celebrate the IRA in quite the same way itt?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Azza Bamboo posted:

I don't see how the US dems would look at us and think "yeah a promise like Labour's is what we need" I may even go so far as to suggest this result here puts to bed the nonsense that is "Bernie would have won"

Bernie will beat the current field and even superdonors can’t be seen with Bloomberg,

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

The papers love that you can make her name say Wrong-Daily and you should be prepared to hear Hugh Dennis make the joke forever

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

There’s a South African shop in Christchurch that does four types of stokkie and if I drive past it hoovers my wallet

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

God, it really is.

I do not like the implication for the other parties in this tweet

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Tarnop posted:

You can spot all the people in this thread who don't keep up with climate change news. They're the ones talking about "next election"

Australian meteorologists managing to get deep purple as an accepted heat map colour as there’s smoke on the water in all of the major cities is a pretty good gag though.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

baka kaba posted:

that just looks like a heat map, strong implications

It’s a racism imager

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Assuming the renewable energy isn't used to greenwash the data centers while making the rest of a given country count as less green. In any case, it's not the reality today that they're solely powered by renewable energy, so we shouldn't act like it is

Do you count the captured carbon miles from a teleconference vs a meeting towards data centres? There’s an externality argument that takes you into whole system planning.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

kecske posted:

was his house built on a convergence of leylines or something to attract not just one but multiple meteorites to land in the garden

It was a lot of bog iron and a bit of meteorite. I think it is on display on the Pratchett exhibit at Salisbury but it’s been a while since I’ve gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

Also I didn't realise giles coren was the guy who wanted to gently caress his 3 year old lol.

He just admired her luscious lips on his romantic and erotic holiday