Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Delthalaz posted:

So in the UK is any typical group roughly divided into convicted terrorists, convicted murderers, and polish immigrants ready to get the job done with whatever tools that are at hand?

depends what kind of night you're looking for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

TheRat posted:

That would be Iain McNicol

I thought it was Ian Austin. Maybe I got the idiot Ians mixed up.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

This election is the first one to actually affect my dreams. The night before last I dreamed the Tories got a majority. Last night it was a hung Parliament and Corbyn was negotiating with the Lib Dems.

Hopefully this trajectory continues. Glorious Labour victory by Thursday, eh?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Even with the sound off this got me raging. gently caress 'em up Dennis!

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Braggart posted:

lol why would they call attention to the fact that they're just rehashing their attack on Kinnock?

you know that thing in nerd media where they reference a thing and the joke is that they just referenced a thing and the dumb motherfuckers in the audience clap and honk like seals because they saw Thing, that they recognise

turns out that kind of motherfucking dumbness isn't unique to nerds

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I voted!

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Roblo posted:

racism and spite.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Electric Bugaloo posted:

This is your Trump moment guys. It didn’t need to happen but it was overwhelmingly probably gonna happen. If you play your cards right, over the next few years you could see the tories rent asunder by their own hubristic bullshit, but you need to play your cards right.

brexit was our trump moment, the renting asunder happened, and it made no loving difference

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Itzena posted:

gently caress 'em. They voted for this, they get what they deserve.

everyone else is getting what they deserve too, prick

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

do you loving mind

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

grotesque parody of a country. spiteful pasty cunts who'll burn every good thing this hell nation ever did to the ground for their precious Brexit

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

jeremy corbyn is a beautiful man with a twinkle in his eye

308 - the number of hearts jeremy corbyn's smile will set aflutter today

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Chuka Umana posted:

I had some...strange dreams about Priti Patel last night that have been bothering me all day. Basically I'm really turned on by her being a national authority figure. I find her so motherly yet so attractive, like I just want her to dominate me like she'll dominate British society.

you've been told before about role playing your username

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

MikeCrotch posted:

On a related note I didn't realise Jessflaps has some Sarah Champion esque views about Asian people until I looked through her Wikipedia page today

Also her article in the Observer is a masterpiece of writing a ton of words to say nothing. Like I literally do not know her politics on anything other than "domestic violence and rape is bad" and "I should be prime minister".

I hear avoiding any kind of examination of what you stand for, believe or want has had a lot of success lately

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

ThomasPaine posted:

I'm loving terrified of dying of diabetic ketoacidosis lol, great way to go I hear

If there's anything we can do here, you just ask. It'll be tough times ahead for all of us but I'd never forgive myself if you went out like that and I could have done something to stop it.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Tesseraction posted:

It's a trap Dabir he's just looking for tugjobs.

everyone has needs

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

oxford_town posted:

Ironically, the lib dems had the most pro-trans manifesto with a commitment to bring in self-ID without medical evidence, something that really upsets the 'trans women are invading our safe spaces!' crowd.

ah, so that's why jo; lost her seat to the SNP

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

quote:

Various attempts were made by Umunna and allies for him to chair the organisation early on, but there was sharp pushback elsewhere from people who believed that giving the then-Labour dissident too much power was a mistake.

In the end, Umunna, Soubry and others formed the shortlived Change UK – before he defected to the Lib Dems. They also became less involved with People’s Vote “when we told them they could not speak at every event”, according to Baldwin.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

ey I went to school with this twitterer. weird who you see around

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

who wants to guess how many tweets it took to get from this
https://twitter.com/sean_antrim/status/1208080243136839682?s=19

to this
https://twitter.com/sean_antrim/status/1208184424715685888?s=19

when u definitely care about human rights and helping the left lmao

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

did you know gay people in gaza get put in PRISON? crazy. anyway let's not think about anything any other country has done

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

the conversation went

"Labour should stop supporting Palestine because nobody cares"

"What benefit would doing that bring Labour?"

"It would stop the antisemitism scandal."

"Where do you think the antisemitism scandal comes from?"

"Heated Antizionist Moments "

"No, it's almost entirely cooked up by the media, Labour has significantly less antisemitism than the general population. It won't go away as long as the leader is a leftist. All this would do is hurt the Palestinians."

"Israel has better human rights than Palestine"

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/sean_antrim/status/1208454202495766529

i have a loving headache now

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Not So Fast posted:

When even Jess thinks the attack articles are a bit much...

Seriously, it's like some of the old guard have not learnt anything the past four years. The new members are not going to go away, it would be more productive to at least try to compromise and offer a unity candidate. Have Jess talk about railways, or have Stella Creasey run and talk about the Northern Powerhouse.

Jess's statement roughly translates to "you're going to hear about some poo poo I've said and done soon, please ignore it"

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

No, it's a piece of aggressive fence-sitting over a far-right bullying campaign against Owen Jones.

I'm not sure she's outward looking enough to have an opinion on that, but it can be both

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Prisons are not the only places, and arrest is not the only reason, that we keep people isolated from society for the assumed benefit of society.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

no

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/thesundaysport/status/1210177203578818562?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Why would Capita need to train their own soldiers? They could just rent some out from the US army.