Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I wonder if life is easier or harder for people who are stupid enough to believe that kind of stuff sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

When I got dinner with Lingcod he told me look for the hispanic man doing Magnum PA cosplay. Very accurate!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

COOL. APPLY THIS TO EVERYTHING POSTED. gently caress

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

The boomers are so worthless it's absurd. My Mom, who has acknowledged her generation totally hosed us all, still says we take blame because young people didn't vote for Hilary in those three states she decided not to campaign in.

Yeah, that wasn't good, but distilling it down to "millenials don't vote" really highlights,how myopic a view they have

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

The DNC has a chance to mobilize new voters and build upon the energy they're seeing from young people. Or they'll ignore them and pander to Todd the jet ski dealership owner who really reluctantly voted for Trump last time.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

ded posted:

can i use my grandpas? he was in ww2 at Guadalcanal, as a seabee who pulled stevedore duty running the cranes

got kicked out on a hardship for this wifes second pregnancy after punching out 3 officers over bullshit like coffee

My God the Bees are failing our forebearers so bad :(

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

ded posted:

No idea. He thought he was going to be building buildings since he went in as an E-6 because he was an experienced framer and had done a ton of work in the new deal work camps. He said most of the people they put on the cranes were horrible at it so he tried it once and...well you know how it goes when you show a slight amount of competence at a thing in the military. That is now your main loving job no matter what now.

"Can Do!", the history of the Bees stand up through around 44 talks about it, they needed steveadores so they grabbed men and threw them at it and it worked out. Like, Battalion's worth of men were voluntold to do it.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I was pretty sure the President is guilty but then the old screaming man said it's actually OBAMA'S FAULT and wow I'm convinced no collusion

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

It just baffles me that no Dems get up there and just lambast the GOP for being such lying scumbags but DECORUM I guess

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

The DNC will do everything they can to prevent a Sanders nom, gonna be fun

In other totally obvious news, our democracy is having "issues"

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

It really doesn't help that racial prejudice has been worked in to capitalism as a sweet feature for political ends. Looking forward to how we still gently caress this up despite having a rough map of how to avoid total failure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Gott ist tot

That church is in Texas and had a shitload of armed people including a former Fed. The kind of person who targets churches in the US does not, I say again, DOES NOT target that kind of church with predmeditation

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Dec 30, 2019