Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Good morning friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Joey McChrist posted:

i also hope touchdown tom gets counted out

I wouldn't advise it

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm seeing Star Wars tomorrow night, but oof, the reviews.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I thought RoS started really slow with some super dumb retcons but the ending is really quite good.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

You might wanna spoiler tag the plot stuff there chief. The movie has only been out for one day.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

NienNunb posted:

I'm not seeing Star Wars becuase I don't hate myself so instead I'm seeing Cats

Does not compute

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

If Jedi Fallen Order worth $45?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Christ my life is a loving whirlwind right now

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Spikegal posted:

What's your most shameful gaming secret?

I don't give a poo poo about beating bosses pure on Souls games. I'll fight them with as many other players as the game lets me.

Also, I don't care about beating a game pure either. I'll cheat my rear end off as long as it doesn't bother other players.

Sometimes when I can't beat a final boss I'll just Youtube the ending and pretend that I beat it.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Spikegal posted:

I just beat Jedi Fallen Order and man that's a fun game with a great ending. Fun the whole way through. Wasn't expecting as much platforming and exploration as it had so that was a nice bonus.

Took me a while to get the hang of it but I like it.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Seth MacFarlane is good when he's not trying to force edgy political commentary into his comedy. Which is basically never. Old Family Guy is pretty good.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jiro posted:

This is why I prefer American Dad! over Family Guy. It just keeps getting weirder and weirder as the seasons go on, and their Christmas specials are top notch. Doing an entire episode hosted by Sir Patrick Stewart introducing a stage play is so so good. Plus the Avery Bullock character is insanely delightful.

Yeah American Dad has been quite good since season 2. Season 1 is loving awful.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

MJeff posted:

wtf, Kobe. :(

How in the world can NBA actually still play games today?

Because there's profit to be made over the death of one of the sport's greatest stars

:capitalism:

I honestly forgot about the rape stuff but it's still pretty loving lovely that his daughter died too.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Captain Magic posted:

BOTW is so goddamn good. My second play through I barely touched the story for like fifty hours, just smashing rocks and slamming shrines and making my hero’s path highlight the screen.

If it’s your first playthrough, I envy you.

BOTW, and all Zelda games, are bad.

Super Mario 3D World is the best Mario and I hope it gets ported to Switch soon.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

BOTW owns, Zelda owns but...

I hear from friends 3D world was awesome but they can't articulate why, I never got to play, what makes it so good?

Insanely good level design, insanely good music, really good powerups, controls like a dream, is perfectly playable with any number of players, the super-challenging special final level is actually a fair challenge and not bullshit. It's just, so loving fun to play.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

WatermelonGun posted:

rhcp are absolute poo poo

Lol, my ex wife is completely obsessed with rhcp to the point that she got a tattoo of their logo. It took me a long time to realize literally all their songs are about California, being addicted to drugs and underage girls or combos of all three.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Spikegal posted:

I had some sad brains last night but was able to get through it then and lately in general by focusing on my diet. When I started in Jan I was 321 this morning I was 305. These little mini goals really help keep the existential dread away for now.

You got this!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

My first single Valentine's Day since uhh... 2006? And I work tonight and dgaf

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Better Call Saul is back and it's already very good

Edit: Oh poo poo two episodes in the first week? Awesome

Nacho is a total badass

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Big Huski Boi posted:

Is the recommendation really 14 days?

yes

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bluedeanie posted:

I got a letter from federal court saying I was in consideration for jury duty and had to fill out an online form to verify my information. This was several months ago and I never heard from them since, so must not have been what they needed.

never underestimate how slow the government can be

the one time I got summoned for jury duty, I waited around and got put in the alternate juror pool for a case, spent 3 hours in the courtroom during the selection process and was dismissed

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Seth Rollins posted:

tell us the details of the case, so we can help you decide how to vote

also share it with the attorney at the bar and the judge when you get back to court

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hello

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Better Call Saul is really good folks

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Captain Magic posted:

I’m playing shadow of the colossus for the first time.

I get the feeling I shouldn’t be killing these gentle giants

this game sucks

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ChrisBTY posted:

I saw my friend play SotC a long time ago and it looked like "GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK" the video game. Naturally I never played it myself.

That's literally the entire game and I have no idea why it's viewed as some avante garde classic.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

WatermelonGun posted:

lol i’m bald as hell and shave my own head diy or die mithrrfuckees

Lol same

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

We can't choose our genetics my friend

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Rewatching Chernobyl and it is just as horrifyingly good as the first time.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

With 3 states in lockdown it's only a matter of time before the rest follow suit. I think I have enough food to last me for 14 days if it comes to that. I saw toilet paper today and didn't buy any which I am regretting now. But then again I have a bidet so tp tends to last longer :shrug:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Is Knives Out on any streaming service

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

My bills are piling up. Is this bailout happening? And if it is happening, are they doing something loving stupid like tying the thing to hours worked or type of job?

It's happening but you won't see any money til probably May or June.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

2 FAST
2 FURIOUS

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

CarlCX posted:

I've been using the lockdown to catch up on my ages-old quest to play through all the Final Fantasy games. Back in the day I had skipped VIII and had gone all this time without ever touching it, and now, twenty years later, I have finally played and completed Final Fantasy VIII.

Final Fantasy VIII is loving trash.

Actually, it's very good and this is a very bad opinion

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

FFX is really loving good and I need to pickup the Remaster. Hell, all of the FFs are good in some way or another.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

I loved FF8 as a kid, more than 7 or 9, but i haven’t played it in 20 years so idk maybe it does suck

I just finished it a week ago. I appreciated the story a lot more than I did as a kid. At least, the basic story of a relationship growing between two people romantically and a group of friends as they go through poo poo together. The sorceress stuff is still pretty much nonsense. And snapping the junction system like a twig is really fun.

bradzilla fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Mar 31, 2020

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Western developers Nintendo and Squaresoft

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Junpei Hyde posted:

My fav part of tlj was Luke's arc

green tiddy milk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah, I knew some idiot website was going to do a poor taste April Fools joke but I didn't expect it to be this idiot website. At least it's not about corona.

You didn't expect Something Awful to do a joke in poor taste