Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ThePariah posted:

Please don't join the Dark Order! It's a trap! They will ruin your life! I only have a few moments and I'll send submit reply the moment I am cau

This is a lie fabricated by those who want to keep holding you down. They don't want to see you succeed. They don't want you to be better than you are. We do. Join us. Join Dark Order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Excuse me, I am the Baker and I'm not sure the Dark Order is really for me?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CellBlock posted:

the Butcher and the Blade (and the Bunny!)

But who are they?!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ChrisBTY posted:

easily malleable lost souls who yearn for a sense of belonging.

ChrisBTY posted:

incels, former FYAD posters and people who watched 'Joker' and thought 'that is so me'.

Checks out

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gavok posted:

I used to be a 320-pound land monster and, in eight days, by joining the Dark Order, I lost 124 pounds! I’ve never had a date in my life, but two days ago, I made out with Scott Baio at a party! By succumbing to Dark Uno's will, I really lost weight fast! Probably too fast! The stress it put on my body made me slip into the bowels of a red nightmare! I sleep in my oven! My hair falls out in clumps! I cry when I see a tree! And I burn symbols into my house pets with a curling iron! But it’s worth it, because, these days, when I’m wearing a black jumpsuit, I look like a closed umbrella! Thank you, Uno!

Just another Dark Order success story :unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I have been called to act. The will of Uno will be done.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://twitter.com/EvilUno/status/1221211288782757889

:unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ChrisBTY posted:

Raaaaarrrrriiiitttttttyyyyyyy

Hi. What's happening? Did I miss something?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

extradite THIS! posted:

I can’t believe our Scoopsgal was The Exalted One all along

You should have realised when I tasked Uno with recruiting Sammy Guevara's butt

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Well great, now I have too many gangtags

WE ARE ONE

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

cams posted:

i'd like a dark order thing below this roman reigns av someone bought me years ago

Look who just stopped losing and started winning

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Welcome to all our new friends who have recently joined the Dark Order :wave:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Writer Cath posted:

I have decided to stop being a loser. I have joined Dark Order and am happy to count you all among my friends.

We are one :unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ChrisBTY posted:

Will Dark Order help me find a meaningful intimate romantic relationship with a compatible (in my case female) partner?

There are many compatible females in the Dark Order who are very excited to meet you once you have been inducted :unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Thanks for the idea! I really botched it by not giving myself a Dark Order tag when I changed it though.

One of our family members is in need. Is there anything we can do to help? :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Your kind are not welcome in the Dark Order

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Writer Cath posted:

I'm very disappointed that I missed out on the #JoinDarkOrder gang tag.

It is never too late to stop being a loser

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Writer Cath posted:

I #JoinedDarkOrder on their website and everything. I feel like that was a pretty big accomplishment for me and am patiently awaiting further instructions.

The Exalted One is very proud of your courage

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

Punch's is the last queued up, from this point forward if you want a Dark Order gangtag you'll need to purchase it as part of a new title.

It is a small price to pay to join the Exalted One :hai:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Happy to report that the Exalted One is not putting us creepers at risk of coronavirus :unsmith:

https://twitter.com/EvilUno/status/1238152526400274432

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

I want to #JoinDarkOrder

Applications to join the Dark Order are currently closed as a protective measure against COVID-19. The health of our creepers must come first. We thank you for your interest in the Dark Order and hope you will consider us in future.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This still doesn't mean that J-Ru isn't the Exalted One :thunkher:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hey folks, I know that everyone's feeling a bit on edge after last night but I've spoken to Uno and he assures me that Mr. Brodie remains very happy with our work and no one is at risk of being powerbombed like #8. He just wants us to keep up our metrics through April and everything will be fine. All hail the Exalted One.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lid posted:

The Dark Order is a cult, and not a cool apocalypse one its like you're part of NXIVM or CrossFit

The Dark Order is not a cult. I know it's not cause Uno told me so :unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ChrisBTY posted:

Ok yeah I never actually jumped on the Dark Order train and now I want off the Dark Order train anyway. When your boss can be described as 'Mr. McMahon but evil' you've found yourself in a lovely life situation.

I have contacted Uno, some friends will be with you shortly for your Reintegration Support :)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Procrastinator posted:

has anybody here won a wrestling match since joining the dark order? asking for a friend.

I have won many wrestling matches. Unfortunately none of these were recorded but I assure you they took place.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hi folks, I've been talking to Uno and unfortunately I have some sad news. As we all know the coronavirus is having an impact on Dark Order operations and at this point in time we don't have the resources to sustain our current levels of creeper headcount. The Dark Order is a family and therefore we are all really saddened to have to say that some members will not be able to maintain their creeper status. The following names will have to turn in their masks and cease all Dark Order functions: Lamuella, coconono, Writer Cath, Punch McLightning and Malcolm Excellent. I know that this is a difficult time for all of us so if anyone has any questions about this they are very welcome to speak to me at any time.

WE ARE ONE (APART FROM THOSE OF US WHO ARE NOT)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lamuella posted:

Hi, I just want to say how hurt I personally am in the aftermath of this decision that other creepers are not being supportive enough towards Mr Brodie. You don't know how hard this has been for him. I think after evening chores and before late evening chores we should take two minutes out of our generous five minute rest break to applaud Mr Brodie for his leadership.

WE ARE ONE (and by "we" I mean real people, not the fakes and losers)

I also wanted to add how kind of you it was to stay on for the next month of duties while forgoing all Dark Order benefits. Hopefully once this current situation is behind us we will be able to bring you back in to the family (dependent on wider economic factors, naturally)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://twitter.com/YTAlexReynolds/status/1257822257864478721

Another Dark Order success story!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

coconono posted:

all I got was a loose tooth when MR Brodie LEE kicked me as a warmup to his match.

It's ok, Britt told me that tooth was actually full of cavities

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I just want to congratulate everyone in this thread for being ahead of the game on the biggest babyface faction in AEW :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
-1 just came along and smacked me with a kendo stick. I sold it like death, obviously