Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

trying to fast forward into 2020 won’t get trump re-elected any faster nichael

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Louisgod posted:

acchutally he’s #1, no other presidents before him matter

what other presidents

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/cnbc/status/1127219910843740161?s=21

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/redwinggrips/status/1212766876926926848?s=21

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

oh no my dumb Internet forum isn’t around for me to post in so let me launch myself into an existential crisis because my life is sad and way too online

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

whoever gets the dem nomination should say they aren’t doing debates. then trump will be like “lmao you loser” and them the dem should say “actually I will do the debates” and then trump will say “well I’m not” and nobody will see the irony

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/___hera__/status/1213376257993445381?s=21

thought provoking

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/avaaelius/status/1213492718581821440?s=21

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

gonna need some sources on this

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/nwpatriot1776/status/1213504045794480128?s=21

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

just in like this isn’t the most obvious poo poo lol

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Agrajag posted:

iran is literally one of the very few remaining stable powers in the drat region motherfucker!

now you’re getting it!

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Sir Tonk posted:

im no fp expert, but maybe ask before you assassinate a top general

did don corleone have to ask before he assassinated like 6 people?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I wish his dad had an exit strategy

u know what I mean?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Grondoth posted:

Twitter should absolutely ban him cause this is astoundingly irresponsible behavior

Don't go lol to this post damnit, this is "I, the president of the united states, will commit crimes" which is an explicit threat that you're not allowed to say

lol

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Gripweed posted:

Hasn't Iraq already said they aren't cool with this?

who cares

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Osama is beating his ghostly dick right now so hard

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I’m so glad my my country is respected again thank you Donald trump for making such a thing possible for us all

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Turdfuzz posted:

Shut up, you don't know that. Also, don't do this "if" based cuck poo poo. Bernie WILL win. Can you seriously imagine any other Dem as president? Get real, bitch.

#ImWithHer

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

and then they did nothing like good bootlickers

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

trump

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

if Iran wants to win they shouldn’t hack some stupid government website they should hack twitter (another stupid government website, tbh)

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

remember when Saudi Arabia chopped up an American journalist and Rs were all like “well sometimes accidents happen!”

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

a.lo posted:

My cat chewed through the Wii U pad charging station wire but I still do own onw

And who are you?

You’re no one.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

imagine if someone bombed the US

we might invade a country

we need to preemptively bomb the poo poo out of them first

*terror attack by someone from Iran*

omg why would they do this did they not see that we bombed the gently caress out of them? MORE BOMBS!

*another terror attack*

WHAT THE gently caress? WHY ARENT THEY THANKING US FOR ALL OF THESE BOMBS? INVADE INVADE INVADE

*terrorist attack again*

ugh, they really hate our freedom.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

lol yeah I’m sure that’s what trump will think

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

fits my needs posted:

eh if they actually do target military strikes and kill american troops it could get bad? i dunno where's our tom clancy arm chair general types :shrug:

we would just put 150k troops in Iran and let it spiral out of control with sectarian violence with US troops fighting both sides. and then 20 years later we will talk about people who supported such a stupid war before we do the same thing with some other ME country.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

it would take us a lot longer than a year unless we just leave everything behind. and then we would be getting blasted with howitzers and other artillery if we ever tried to go back. and they have a lot of oil so we have to go back.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

hell yeah let’s endorse a civil war

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

petit choux posted:

We're going totally rogue nation and the UN is going to oppose us to the extent that they can.

and you mean to tell me trump has been firing up his rabid base by poo poo talking the UN?

the next world war is gonna be US vs everybody.

except Israel.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

if we get expelled from the ME then it’s gonna make war profiteering slightly more complicated so I bet trump starts losing support of arms dealers like Boeing and lockhahahahahaha never mind we will just bomb them anyway or sell them to the saudis.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I’m probably just talking poo poo here but if trump wins re-election I think I might move

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

idk

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

SardonicTyrant posted:

Make a thread called The Goonspora and we can make a general fund to move us all to Canada.

not far enough imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

just a lil interim noise