Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Poniard posted:

benghazi still here right

Anti Benghazi ain't going away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Poniard posted:

what happens when anti-benghazi and benghazi and bengahzi are all in superposition

Mega benghazi

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Lol I didn't know low tax did videos or streams.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Yinlock posted:

being deleted because youtube nazis tricked a completely loving plastered man into it is probably the most c-spam way to go

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Shout out to low tax, my back is spasming today.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
New decade same trunp

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Flavius Aetass posted:

is ratm praxis or counter-revolutionary by taking the turntablist's job and giving weird sound duties to the guitarist

Peter frampton gets that award

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

SorePotato posted:

The Taliban discord is popping off right now

Popping off with air strikes

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Denizen_Cons posted:

Dang. I was a fan of Asimov too.

Also: where have all the good posters gone?

I for one am shocked that a futurist bro was a perv

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

punished milkman posted:

discord is the kindle to the forums paperback. it's just not the same as opening up an ol' dusty thread and smelling that nostalgic shitpost stink

Is discord somehow different from irc?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Kenneth what is the frequency?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Most things can melt stealy mcbeam

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Intel&Sebastian posted:

There is absolutely nothing that white people on public transit love more than standing and looking around judging anyone who is not standing, even when there are open seats.

What a loving dumb take

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Gripweed posted:

Just the elderly or infirm? You seriously don't give up your seat to mothers with babies?

Kinda hosed up but I guess that's how you live your life

Lol way to enforce general norms

Edit and gender

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I mean if "take" means something you see every day then yeah

idk maybe it's a Seattle thing, we have some very bad white people

Ok what a dumb thing to say

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Uncle Wemus posted:

It's weird watching kiwifarms and 4chan string lowtax along like they did with Chris-chan.

The circle is complete

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Will it make things better if I clarify that it's old white people who clearly don't use transit everyday?

i.e. Bloomberg

Bloomberg does ride it every day. It's like one of his stupid man of the people billionaire things

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

mad.radhu posted:

What's up with people still using facebook in the current year

Great way to stir up random acts of ethnic violence in foreign countries

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

TMMadman posted:

Why do people find feet inherently disgusting? How is the foot any different than the hands in terms of germs or being dirty? Hands touch all sorts of disgusting poo poo all the loving time. Most of the time a foot is encased inside a sock and shoe and I feel like the only real reason why they smell is because they aren't properly ventilated.

This user likes feet

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Al! posted:

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1212858537010962432

we gonna keep false flagging this until iran finally agrees to have a war with us, like a particularly lovely dude angling for a date with someone who's not interested

Lol that anyone thinks false flags are even needed for war

Americans are bothered at the idea they can't bomb people at will

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

The Human Crouton posted:

I remember when people thought going into Afghanistan was the end of the world. Graveyard of empires and all that.

Story is still going, it's a slow burn

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/melania-trump-says-her-new-years-resolution-is-peace-on-the-world

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

ZeusCannon posted:

This is how the world ends not with a whisper but with a lmao

quote:

A fire broke out backstage in a theatre. The clown came out to warn the public; they thought it was a joke and applauded. He repeated it; the acclaim was even greater. I think that's just how the world will come to an end: to general applause from wits who believe it's a joke.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I am ready for this war

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Squizzle posted:

wow theres a registration process??

They can make videos and their families get added to lists that charities donate to

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

I mean he called it

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Thoguh posted:

I know this has been posted but just lol at Twitter being used to make proclamations to congress and also lol because Pelosi is just gonna just let him do that.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1213919480574812160?s=19

Remember when the Pentagon said they wouldn't follow orders given through twitter

Lol

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Lol why, no one is going to do, say, or change anything

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

ArmZ posted:

i thought that went bankrupt. or was that another evangelical boondoggle amusement park?

They still air commercials for it here in central illinois

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is it for real that Iranian leaders have been saying things like "we have no beef with Americans, just Trump"?

I can't remember other situations where rival countries have talked that way about the US publicly.

Iran has made this distinction for a long time

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

https://politics.theonion.com/tanned-exquisitely-coiffed-bernie-sanders-tells-suppor-1819577867

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Squizzle posted:

svejk is a good poster

why would you not celebrate their nondeparture

From last night but there are no good posters.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

free hubcaps posted:

also a reminder that slayer released God Hates Us All on Sept.11, 2001, in one of the funniest coincidences of all time

"Coincidence"

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

tenderjerk posted:

I dont "get" getfiscal but plainly know hes doing a bit, because I'm a moron but not a complete moron

Like have are you as terminally online as this dude and not get it

You dont "get" irony and trolling?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Holy fuxking hmbol

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

tacodaemon posted:

Okay, let me handle this here, since you've decided to drag this out into the open and act like you have no loving idea what's going on.

No, dude, it's not a simple misunderstanding over some innocent statement. You troll. You say things that are specifically designed to piss people off, and then you sit back and act like you just had NO IDEA that people were going to take things the wrong way! No, they're not taking things the wrong way; they're taking things the way you intended. You know precisely what you're doing. You've been warned. You've been warned by at least two mods, and to both of them you have admitted "yeah, I know I troll GBS, I just can't seem to help myself." They have told you to stop. I have told you to stop. You don't stop.

You're a good poster in D&D, but when you hit GBS you become getfiscal, cocksucking rear end in a top hat poster extraordinaire. You have freely admitted this. LET ME REPEAT MYSELF SO THAT IT IS CLEAR TO YOU, SINCE YOU TEND TO PRETEND THAT I AM NOT SAYING THINGS WHEN I AM SAYING THEM - YOU HAVE FREELY ADMITTED TO MODS THAT YOU ARE FULLY AWARE OF THE FACT THAT YOU TROLL GBS ALMOST EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU POST IN IT. Do you get that? Do you get that I know what you are doing? I know. We ALL know. Drop the loving innocent act; it's over. Every single person on the mod/admin team knows what you're doing. Half the loving posters in GBS know, too.

But you continue doing it, despite the warnings, despite the probations, despite the bans. Despite the mods you've talked to SPECIFICALLY TELLING YOU TO CUT IT OUT. Why do you keep doing it? I don't know. Guess what? I don't care! Also, I don't care how unfair you think I'm being for punishing you when you break the rules. I don't know what made you think that you were above the rules just because you can make a good argument in D&D by stringing words together to form pretty, pretty sentences, but hey, you're not above the goddamned rules. I thought we'd made this clear by slapping you with roughly seven thousand probations and half as many bans, but I guess the message never penetrated your thick, self-important, egotistical skull.

Here's what it boils down to, since I've probably lost you by now or, gently caress, you're probably halfway through writing me a goddamned essay on how I'm wrong and how unfair I am and how misunderstood you are - you are an rear end in a top hat in GBS, we all know it, and the next time you're an rear end in a top hat in GBS, you're getting banned. On this account, under getfiscal, under any account you create. If I see it, I'm banning you. I don't care if you're just mildly being a dick, I am banning you for it. I don't care what you want, or what you think is fair. Your account is now my plaything, any account you create is my toy, and I'll do whatever I feel like doing with it. Eventually you'll either get the message and stick to D&D where they actually like you and you're actually not a shithead, or you'll go the gently caress away and make everyone on the forums very, very happy. Either way, whatever. I don't care, as long as you stop posting your bullshit in GBS.

Go away, getfiscal. Oh, go the gently caress away.

And if you write me ANYTHING regarding this post, if you even reply to it or mention it anywhere else on the forums ever for the rest of your miserable posting career, or if GOD HELP YOU you send me a private message over it, I am going to permaban you and then skullfuck you until you're unconscious and insane.

GET THE gently caress OUT OF GBS BEFORE I TAKE AWAY YOUR BELOVED D&D, ASSFUCK.

I dont get it

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Sir Tonk posted:

issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the Benjamins. it is not, under any circumstances, "all about them"

Sorry sorry I'm trying to delete it

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Sometimes I think 2DCATS post should be in spoilers

How long until he starts getting fbi visits to his bar again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

ikanreed posted:

Buddy they don't even let the ants fight each other.

He loves his dumbass hobby like they're actually real animals

I follow a bunch of ant trader pages on facebook after finding them randomly and...I dont know, i think it's all a front for drugs or something darker