Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which happens first?
This poll is closed.
Luffy becomes the Pirate King 9 8.26%
Asta becomes the Wizard King 5 4.59%
Deku becomes the Symbol Of Peace 10 9.17%
Shippuden stops airing 8 7.34%
We all die 77 70.64%
Total: 109 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Hey y'all, I just came back from family vacation. What'd you guys all watch on Goonami since the 20th?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Arist posted:

Of December? We showed The Hero Yoshihiko Season 1 (again). This week we're starting a new series, and since Waffle wanted a little break, I managed to make Rascal Does Not Dream Of Bunny Girl Senpai happen finally!

Thanks! How much did you guys get through of Luluco?

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
What are these boots the White Clads are wearing? Did they cut off their toes to make them fit?

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
[Bento-ful Moan]

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
I wanna know what happened to Zora's mouth. I don't think they explained that in his backstory episode.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Is it just me or do they always say that "Toonami's not going anywhere" whenever the block shortens?

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Waffleman_ posted:

It's because anytime the block shortens, people go OH NO TOONAMI GETTING CANNED

I imagine it gets annoying having to say it so often especially with new shows already announced to air. Getting canned way back, and so sudden too, must have really devastated some people I guess. These days though Toonami would definitely give us an advance warning if it was ending again with how easy it is to post a Twitter or Facebook update.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
I like that Senku is letting make scientific discoveries all on their own.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Kerning Chameleon posted:

why did this post time travel clone itself

is radium haunting the forums again

The flashbacks are starting to affect the thread!

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Hold on, I just realized. This Part would have been the perfect time to reintroduce the Zeppeli bloodline.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Argus Zant posted:

i was making a sour and getting angry at the way my shaker's getting corroded, what happened in SAO that made everyone lose it

no wait, don't tell me: rape. rape happened. am i right?

It's another case of "show we know what you're trying to get at you don't need to go any further OH DEAR GOD WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU".

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Hey Arist, thanks for showing Bunny Girl Senpai. I really appreciate you guys showing the kind of shows that usually don't air on Toonami.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

TwoPair posted:

this goddamn Duncanville show must be either amazing or Amy Pohler is personally bribing the ad department at AS because goddamn the number of ads for it is approaching Hot Pocket levels

It has a super intelligent toddler who speaks like an adult and gives advice. It's gonna be huge.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Kirito's just gonna spirit slash the goblin or something

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
This is tense, bro-chacos!

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

fit em all up in there posted:

How much longer is black clover

If I counted right we're like 16 episodes behind Japan.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

So yeah, Melone's Stand power is literally raping a woman until a baby is made.

I don't know why this is a thing, but here we are.

Did Araki realize that he's had too many villains kill dogs and now needed some other way to show that someone is truly despicable?

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
So what are the likely candidates for a new show this time around?

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
I guess my friend's annual "finish Bleach" call is gonna come earlier this year.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Would Toonami air relatively older dubbed anime if they run out of the current shows? Not like really old stuff but rather shows they missed after the cancellation and during the revival.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Probably Magic posted:

Deku's the traitor, didn't see that one coming, did ya.

It's like Dio and the Joestars. Their stands were derived from him so he knows where they are.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Are they gonna kill off sister lover?!

E: oh nevermind

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Level Seven posted:

Don't get me wrong, Mob is a good watch. But why is it on before new Jojo episodes?

My guess is that Jojo isn't considered a good draw for new viewers since it's many parts in now. Sure the newer parts aren't really a connected story, but new viewer don't necessarily know that. Also whenever they get recommended Jojo they're usually told to start at the very beginning or at another earlier part.

Jojo also has a dedicated and loyal audience so it's time slot isn't too important. We'll watch it no matter what hour it's on.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
What does a show even do after defeating Satan?

dungeon cousin fucked around with this message at 07:00 on May 10, 2020

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Mob you gullible dummy

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
MobDonalds'

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

JT Jag posted:

people have said there are entire new arcs in Black Clover after this but I honestly don't know where they can go after fighting Literal Satan What Can Change Reality By Talking

Obviously this guy is just the Raditz of the demons.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Maybe after Paranoia Agent? I still wanna see the first time viewers reactions but I also join you guys.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Holy poo poo, how did I forget about that episode for next week.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
The train jumper might have been a ghost too.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

ParliamentOfDogs posted:

I asked last week if mob could beat up little slugger but after learning that little slugger is scared of ghosts I think the answer is obvious.

It's a rock-paper-scissors cycle. Psychics beat ghosts. Ghosts beat memes. Memes beat psychics.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Argus Zant posted:

dude, what the gently caress was that episode

For a while the animation and the art style had me thinking that it might have been a bottle episode. I'm not an expert on this kind of thing so I'm probably just pulling something out of my butt.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Oh hey, there's an All Might face I didn't notice before.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
I'm late but I just wanted to post that I know realize why Saruta works for Nobunaga in tonight's Paranoia Agent.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Argus Zant posted:

so long as it's not spoilers, fill me in

Oda Nobunaga had a soldier named Toyotomi Hideyoshi. Nobunaga called him Saru, meaning "monkey", because he looked like one. Hideyoshi would eventually become a samurai lord who united Japan, which is something Saruta probably could never do if he had all of eternity.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Thank you brands!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJxZWWMKcyM

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Rick and Morty are portrayed very differently that it has me wondering why does this even have to be Rick and Morty. Well, other than to get people to watch it.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Arist posted:

I liked the art style

same

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Waffleman_ posted: