Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

this morning when i woke up i had to inflate myself by blowing on my finger cartoon style before i could get out of bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

you've heard that time and pressure make diamonds, well it's true, after 8 hours under this thing i'm a 10 on the Mohs scale

City of Glompton

my girlfriend has started sticking four leaf clovers on my rear end before bed

City of Glompton

on the plus side, no more wrinkles!

City of Glompton

pixaal posted:

I went to sleep on the sixty nineth floor

I woke up in the basement

ah you requested the turn down for what service

City of Glompton

lol

City of Glompton

rigging up my alarm clock to a drinking bird that starts my coffee pot which gets bumped by a bowling ball which closes the flip top go cup lid and launches the cup of joe into my dog's backpack, which wakes her up so she walks over a tripwire that cycles the clothes line with a milkbone tied to a string which lures her outside to Tony so he knows it's time to start up the crane and remove my blanket

City of Glompton

canyoneer posted:

i put an electric blanket underneath my weighted blanket.

i call it the sleepy panini

this made me lol irl :)

City of Glompton

Whoria Discordia posted:

"More weight!" I scream. The witchfinder frowns disapprovingly and gestures for the men to add another blanket. I lay prone beneath, dwarfed by the growing pile of blankets. The crowd watches with a mix of pity, fear, and awe. They had expected me to give up after the third, yet I have held my peace for five more hence. As the final blanket is added I let out an anguished groan. The judges lean in, anticipating my confession.

With the last of my strength I wheeze "more... weight..." before drifting off to dreamland. I am the coziest I have ever been.

The people of Salem jeer and boo, fed up with my poo poo.

City of Glompton

Finger Prince posted:

The princess and the pea only she can still feel the weight of a pea on top of many weighted blankets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Professor of Cats posted:

I have one and my cats fur it all up...am I supposed to put a cover it or something?

i think youre cats are trying to murder you in your sleep...just a little bit heavier, they say to each other as they luxuriate around and spread their shed

i'd be careful if i were you

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig