Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I just hope I can die really high and comfortable.

Lt Dan Ice Cream fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Apr 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Coronavirus has come to St Louis County.

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I just got home from work and tonight it was just me and another guy wearing masks out of like 50 guys. I was called "doc" by my boss and was accused of listening to the liberal media by another coworker. When I was putting my stuff away and getting ready to leave, another coworker just getting there for graveyard called me a pussy.
I don't get it.

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Rasta_Al posted:

You can’t reason with Trumpers. 90% of em think he was sent by God or some asinine poo poo... I’ve heard this from a religious coworker twice in the past couple of weeks.

Go read some breitbart comments. Trump is the greatest thing the good Lord ever created.

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

LimburgLimbo posted:

I can’t even tell if this is just a better troll that the original post or not

I don't know but I'd bring more than a shotgun against a roving gang of raiders.

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Solvent posted:

Wife was notified last night that her check from the treasury is available as of tomorrow morning.
The notification disappeared and was replaced by a new notification today, that it will come anytime between tomorrow and the end of the year.

Now, as of right now I'm checking, there is no new notification and the old ones are gone.

:iiam:

Mine showed up in my checking account yesterday morning as "pending", and is still pending as of now.

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Gologle posted:

I hate people. There is a bunch of people I know getting their trumpbux who are already planning to waste it on entirely stupid poo poo instead of saving it for the inevitable rainy day that is going to come down sooner rather than later, and may in fact already be here. One of my friends was just bragging to me a few hours ago about how he was getting a PS4 Pro with his money on Craigslist and spending most of the rest on other frivolous crap. I feel like I'm the only person in my friend's group who is even aware of the concept of saving.

That was my plan but I figure I might as well put it toward paying off my car. I only have a year or so left so this will help get me there a little faster.

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Does anyone know if there is a specific radio personality or TV personality responsible for getting all of those Michigan protesters out in the streets acting like their freedoms are under threat?

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

molestrios posted:

I just got an e-mail about a revised PTO policy and this first sentence makes me so mad lol

Apparently they want to make sure you know how generous they are!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Branch Covidians wow that's creative