Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/jillreports/status/1233870486670495745?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

bob dobbs is dead posted:

duck is the most difficult poultry to cook tho

Sous vide or confit or sous-vide confit; It's not rocket science.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

explosivo posted:

I will say around here (Philadelphia) I haven't been into a place that doesn't have a "You have to wear a mask" sign and everybody complying and I see plastic barriers in almost every building I go into. I do see the occasional rear end in a top hat not wearing one or wearing it wrong but it's not often. It's not like that everywhere but around here it's been alright.

I'm in sub/ex-urban NJ (Somerset County) and mask compliance seems to be >99%.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Platystemon posted:

Was he wrong? About the backfire?

No one faced consequences. His father‐in‐lawlessness drat near won reëlection.

Are you a new yorker writer?

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

wa27 posted:

It's absurd that people in some states are trying to get on a vaccine list the same way someone would try to buy a PS5.

Having bought a 5900x in January before I qualified for the vaccine, this is exactly how it felt to get an appointment - except I also needed to score another four for less online family members who honestly needed the vaccine more than I did.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Just got my second moderna shot an hour ago - I didn't feel anything until about fifteen minutes ago, but now the arm pain is back at about what it's peak was the last time. This should be fun.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

RoastBeef posted:

Just got my second moderna shot an hour ago - I didn't feel anything until about fifteen minutes ago, but now the arm pain is back at about what it's peak was the last time. This should be fun.

Update: I felt more or less fine until the next morning (yesterday) - then fever, muscle ache, fatigue etc. The fever peaked around noon at 103. All of the side effects were gone by this morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/GovMurphy/status/1389269510612467716?s=19

BRB forging a second vaccine card with the dates shifted.