Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I just want to say,

lol holy loving poo poo piss, loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Blarghalt posted:

Death is writing down all the names of the chud reps who think this is still a hoax and putting their names into a hat to draw

Honestly death sounds rad as gently caress

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

vanisher posted:

love pulling my underwear up onto my sopping wet rear end

Sopping wet CLEAN rear end

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

kopasetic posted:

google developing triage algorithm for treatment of coronavirus.

sneak preview: are you over 70? -> proceed straight to morgue

somehow it will still promote nazi content

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Driving to the boarded up Walmart, corpses piled at the entrance "people die everyday! What the gently caress pussys!"

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lol they're means testing it

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Can't wait to fill out 10 forms and go in for an interview then wait 30-90 days for my virus test

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Disrupting the mass grave market by making an app that will let anyone dispose of your body in there living room fire place

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lol I'm going to pass out at work and be fired for faking Cvirus

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

honestly I just start a new sim city at this point

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lol we ded

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Not %100 as to my sanity bring intact if I survive this

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Well I've been praying to great Satan and so far he's really pulling through for me

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

riseofmydick posted:

We are at War.

We need to activate the military to ensure self containment and provide medical support and personel support at hospitals.

More than that millions of Americans are going to lose their jobs.

We should activate Selective Service and prioritize people who have already lost their jobs. Get them to work based on their capaibilities. Build temperorary structures and fill gyms and schools with beds to isolate people with the illness like they did in china. The government should pay these people a living wage similiar to what they were making before the laid off.

We need to quickly retool any kind of factory that can produce to protective gear to produce protective gear, this is another place the people activated could be placed to work. Also any kind of factory that can produce medically necessary goods as well should be retooled as quickly as possible.

This will keep the economy active.

We need a new deal kind of mobilization. That's the only thing I can think of that would work facing this kind of crisis.

Stop being hysterical, now if you'll excuse me I'm taking my family to lick the floor at mcdonalds because we believe in a little thing called AMERICA

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

there is nothing you can do, if the powers that be are saying everything is fine, then everything is fine

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Robo Reagan posted:

yeah lets not kid ourselves here, younger people are being just as stupid about this

yes, my coworkers that are in their 20-30s are being pretty cavalier

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Maybe I'll wake up and this will all have been a silly silly nightmare, good night.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

My store is out of food and water, employees are starting to ask how they'll pay the rent. The store is still crowded shoulder to shoulder, whole family's crowding in like it's just another day. Constant chud s making the same joke about people bring pansies about a sniffle.

Crap c k ping crack ping

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

The realization that if I survive physically unscathed my sanity will no longer be intact is becoming very real

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

mystes posted:

Sleep: 8 hours
Reading coronavirus thread: 16 hours

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

democrats are going to get us emergency ubi for one month for jeff bezo's

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Deceptive Thinker posted:

Wait is kamala's plan short term or is it actually just a weaker-than-yang permanent ubi?

they just want guaranteed 1 donut per month for all for anyone who started a business between 2010-12 and donated to a hospital wing during that time.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Don Pigeon posted:

Funny how when the stock market needs a little "liquidity" or "quantitative easing", it happens immediately and without mention or debate.

When Americans need a little extra cash from the government, it's debated for days, means-tested, too little to matter, and doesn't come for another 45 days.

The most important thing is to maintain the illusion that everyone's suffering and toil is necessary and not just sadism from the top down. Everything else is secondary even if the human race is wiped out.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

This looks way more well run then mine

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

We're all way too stupid to survive this

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Just thought of something, do we have people in space right now? lol

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Syncopated posted:

where do you think the virus came from in the first place....

*xfiles theme*

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

finally something I can take seriously

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

snoo posted:

close my loving store goddamn you

lol their going to keep retail workers suffering, my brain will not survive this crack pinging

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

"it was china's fault" last thing I say dying from pneumonia in the ER parking lot

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

kidkissinger posted:

had to go outside to fix a company's router. didn't let anyone near me. wiped down every surface i was even close to with lysol. sanitized the poo poo out of my hands every ten minutes or so. when i got home i immdiately stripped my cloths off into a trash bag, put every item i was carrying into a plastic bin, wiped them each down individually, then hopped into the shower.

am i losing my mind or is this worth it

do your best, but you're getting it not matter what

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lpzie posted:

recap from this morning?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8YObV6i_Yc&t=33s

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

jack nicholson nodding

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

loquacius posted:

I have no idea what my current mental state would be if it weren't for my dog

POAST DOG NOW

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Paramemetic posted:

A wave of landlord and sheriff deaths, you say?

End card of circus is in town comic

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

can someone give me the corona deaths in 9/11's since that is the only tragedy I understand as an american

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

how many meltdowns can this thread get per day

gently caress yoU!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

ChipNDip posted:

Eh, I'm young and healthy, and all of my older, vulnerable relatives seem to actually be taking this seriously. If the Trump Bux actually come, people will be stepping up/helping out.

In the end, we're only gonna die from our own arrogance. Let's take our time and see how things play out.

hahahahahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Kazak posted:

gently caress I need to get some more whiskey tomorrow morning

just loving lol if you weren't stocked up on hard liquor for like a year two weeks ago