Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

old man Smurf constantly yelling at the kids "get off my smurf turf!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Is it smurfbutt or dicksmurf?

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

Smurfstar Runner

- R -> W speech impediment
- No arms??
- Guess which name he's going to say next, Smurf Hoffman, or Smurf Frenchman
- Dating Smurfipan

Strongbad Smurf

- Checks his Smurfmail while wearing his Smurfgloves
- Sometimes hangs out by the Smurfstick
- Rules over Smurfbadia
- Has a pet / friend, The Smurf

Twenty Four

Vitamin Me posted:

This thread is great for drawing inspiration

alnilam posted:

Smurf with me if you want to live

I need your Smurf, your Smurfs, and your Smurforcycle.

Twenty Four

Plant MONSTER. posted:

when bored i consult talk to transformer and it has taught me lots about smurfs. The only question I asked was: "What are all the different smurfs?" and here's what it had to say:

-Everybody has their own smurf. An individual smurf can be identified as belonging to a certain social category.

-Unlike regular trading economies, smurfs aren't in the habit of trading goods with each other. Instead, each smurf has a unique number which is his unique item name, and is either the item or a piece of clothing that smurfs need to appear as though they're that smurf. To have an item that a smurf knows about, a smurf has to wear or have its other item names associated with it. The trade protocol is different for each smurf.

-You can recognize a smurf by the following characteristics: A goofy logo...

-There are three basic types of smurfs: child smurfs (whose parent smurfs are physically attached to them), parent smurfs (which only "recently" got that parent smurf), and external smurfs (which have their own log files, in the canonical location specified for their parent smurfs).

-So, in the snow of December 2016 a smurf was elected leader of Canada.

-In short, a smurf is a nickname assigned to someone who has just registered an account on FFXI. They don't know anything about the game and have probably never even made a real character before.

lol nice