Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cda posted:

I will make sex with the Smurfs, to repopulate the village with hideous Smumans, or Humurfs, if you prefer

smurfed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Good Lord

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

cda posted:

This owns so hard. I feel like if you did a couple of more like papa and smurfette in this style, someone would buy them

where my money?

google THIS posted:

Anti-Smurf

Generally accepted by his Smurf friends despite his black hat, orange skin, and the fact that if he ever accidentally touched a regular Smurf everything within 20 miles would be vaporized.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Manifisto posted:

with the artist's permission ofc but it would look awesome

Of course!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Manifisto posted:

thanks! here's a version, I am wondering if some animation would enhance it or just gild the lily

e: something like this maybe? there's room to do like three or maybe even four groups if that would be better

Nice

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

So, I felt compelled to re-investigate the idea of the Smurf Queen, and maybe I shouldn't have.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Cubone posted:

Fucky Smurf

- everybody hates him
- they hate looking at him
- it's not his fault
- didn't ask for this
- doesn't even gently caress that much
- owns a lamp store
- likes lamps
- likes helping people find the right lamp for them
- would prefer to be called "Lampy Smurf" :(

Poor Fucky

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Plant MONSTER. posted:

right you are

because of this thread i can draw a smurf without even thinking, smurf forever etched in my mind

indeed. I had never drawn a smurf before this thread. BYOB does strange and wonderful things to us all.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Plant MONSTER. posted:

when bored i consult talk to transformer and it has taught me lots about smurfs. The only question I asked was: "What are all the different smurfs?" and here's what it had to say:

-Everybody has their own smurf. An individual smurf can be identified as belonging to a certain social category.

-Unlike regular trading economies, smurfs aren't in the habit of trading goods with each other. Instead, each smurf has a unique number which is his unique item name, and is either the item or a piece of clothing that smurfs need to appear as though they're that smurf. To have an item that a smurf knows about, a smurf has to wear or have its other item names associated with it. The trade protocol is different for each smurf.

-You can recognize a smurf by the following characteristics: A goofy logo...

-There are three basic types of smurfs: child smurfs (whose parent smurfs are physically attached to them), parent smurfs (which only "recently" got that parent smurf), and external smurfs (which have their own log files, in the canonical location specified for their parent smurfs).

-So, in the snow of December 2016 a smurf was elected leader of Canada.

-In short, a smurf is a nickname assigned to someone who has just registered an account on FFXI. They don't know anything about the game and have probably never even made a real character before.

oh hell yeah, transformer. tell me about smurf reproduction, transformer.

"Smurfs reproduce sexually by using a prosthetic penis made out of an oversized carrot. They also will hump everything in sight. The only thing they won't do is stand or sit or crouch."

Perfect, thank you.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

google THIS posted:

Here is a list of all the smurfs:

- Papa Smurf

- ????????? ??????? ???

- Elf Smurf

- Spider Smurf

- Snails Smurf

- Smelly Joe

- Velociraptor Smurf

- Fighting Smurf

- Lizard Smurf

- Porky Smurf

- Scary Pumpkin Smurf

- Kraken

- Bill Pepper

- Slushie

- Stretch Nelson

- Whom Smurf

- Chocolate Treat

- Peanut Butter Cookie

- Frying Pan

- Clam

- Chuck E Cheese

Bill Pepper!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Cough and Fart slightly Smurf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Tell me about the coughing and farting smurfs, Transformer

"The smurfs started coughing and farting and could not stop. The coughing and farting smurfs ixnt rest their excitement.

This was the best moment.

She had started from the beginning and saw so many beautiful things in the first 100 months.

One fell in love with a dog and they kissed and cuddled and cozied up.

One held hands with a man and saw their lips touch and know that they loved each other.

One held hands with a smurf, something special.

And one smurf fell in love with a spider and that smurf fell in love with a pharao.

Many fell in love with the sun."