Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
gently caress cancer, kill the animals, and let's see if we can get a 100% wr!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvtUCUM9yCU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
"maybe we should do something after all"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/13/uk-to-ban-mass-gatherings-in-coronavirus-u-turn

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

ynohtna posted:

https://twitter.com/iandonald_psych/status/1238518380165988352

The surviving plebs can have little a labour and alcohol, as a treat.

whoa whoa whoa it's little a work and alcohol. none of that anti-Semitic stuff here.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
gently caress yeah we're (tied) number one

rule britannia

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

UrbicaMortis posted:

I feel like i'm going to go completely insane? The tories have basically just killed thousands of people for no reason, still haven't put in place the necessary measures and are just going to get away with it all!
wow a post from like 2011, hi

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
genocidal dorklord

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
constructing guillotines is legitimately essential work

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
https://twitter.com/dsquareddigest/status/1244356015174320129

I don't have a clue who this guy is but he seems good.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSz16x75uUQ

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I can't believe the big thing for April 2020 is going to be PM Gove.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
the covid does not cause utterly insane diarrhoea, but you never know what else he might pick up

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
the United Kingdom has 0-1 prime ministers and an unknown number of prime ministerial children.

remember, tories, to stab other tories in the back at arm's length. a quick lunge, then back off before they cough at you.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
so how long will raab last as pm?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

twoday posted:

The average these days seems to be a year or two max
I'm thinking end of June, one way or another.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Mr Interweb posted:

still have no idea why he was shaking hands with all those corona patients

was he trying to prove this was a hoax? or was this some misguided attempt at trying to build up some immunity?

even our (high profile) chuds in the u.s. aren't stupid enough to blatantly interact with infected patients.
he's an idiot

but other high tories were infected and spreading it anyway by that point.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
we mneed boris back becauase dom cumings, who actually runs th country, will only work throuh him.

he is afraid rab will steal his soul and has actuallym et gove.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I heard being stuck halfway down a zipline in the middle of london was a good cure for the covid

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Sneak Lemming posted:

but the finest doctors are keeping him in good spirirts! And Not On A Ventilator
it's not a ventilator

it';s technically a lifeglug

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I just looked at the bbc news front page and am pretty much convinced that boris died this morning.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
UK Politics thread: The Prime Minister is believed to be conscious NO VENT

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Former UK Prime Minister David Cameron has described Boris Johnson as a "tough and resilient guy".

"He is pretty fit. I have faced him on the tennis court and am sure he will be fine," he said.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
also probably infected with coronavirus

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
they're installing his robot exoskeleton as we speak

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
prime minister status: superhumanly alive and breathing hard enough for multiple other people

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Communist Thoughts posted:

every old person i know is still going out to buy the paper

they gotta get those lies otherwise how will they know how to vote???
"conservative party"

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
a fractally dismal island

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
the mainstream media doesn't want you to know the truth about the rona but brave itv truthseekers are fighting to resist the oriental 5g menace
https://twitter.com/gamray/status/1249639419369357312

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
her name badge says Mia.

loving tory scum

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

SelenicMartian posted:

You just can't loving die in Denmark!
too many people paid the danegeld.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Frosted Flake posted:

I have a quick question on imperial nostalgia. I’m an outsider, but it looks like some UK institutions are consciously ... insane.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

An insane mind posted:

Is BoJo really so lazy that he'll let someone else rule in his stead while he just performatively waves at the populace? I'm struggling to compare him to his hero Churchill besides the rampant racism.
yes.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

prefect posted:

I can take a little bit of happiness from symbolic gestures.

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1269644825617408007

:unsmith:
That's Pero's Bridge on the right that they dragged the statue over to, named for "Pero Jones, who lived from around 1753 to 1798, arriving in Bristol probably from the Caribbean Island of Nevis in 1783, as the slave of the merchant John Pinney"

I've already seen this event unironically compared to ISIS' destruction of historical monuments, so the comments everywhere should be fun for a while.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Doc Hawkins posted:

do y'all still have a little slavery or is that just us
this city has buildings named after the wanker all over the place and a lot of local charities and groups are more or less owned by the "society of merchant venturers" who were well into slavery back in the day. They're guaranteed seats on various committees, and so on.

also the local tory MP's family runs an ice cream business that got done for modern slavery last year, but the owner got off because he was very old.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
it's a shame, covid is really hitting shops hard, especially on the edge of the shopping district. Whiteladies Road is mostly doing OK, but up on the top end at Blackboy Hill it's going to be wrecked. I don't know if those retailers are going to survive.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

i say swears online posted:

oh my god they're real places
Apparently those two are probably somewhat not racist, or differently racist and not about slavery.

But the latest big retail development in the centre of town being called the Merchant Quarter didn't go down well and they had to change it.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

V. Illych L. posted:

i cannot imagine michael gove winning an election under any circumstances, he's such a freak
why the gently caress would you post that

why

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Captain Cappy posted:

Does Brexit still mean Brexit?
This question does not make sense, as it suggests that Brexit could ever not mean Brexit.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

prefect posted:

Two weeks in the slammer for pissing on a statue?
a cop who was killed by an terrorist

still surprised, but if the pisser had been black they would have padlocked themselves in an ikea bag and stabbed themselves to death in a tragic weird masturbation accident by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
labour-3