Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Khanstant posted:

Unlock ur scroll wheel, close your eyes, and spin the wheel to reveal your Animal Crossing Soul Neighbor.

he's perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

never gonna stop thinking about a Bird who is also a Knight

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

im a lance main now

https://streamable.com/dqs98

Help Im Alive posted:

someone said near a tomato, that's pretty good

this was me you're welcome

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Stux posted:

ps1 owned and had more bright and colorful fun games than n64 whos main non-nintendo titles were garbage like turok and bad resi port

banjo kazooie music intensifies

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Andrast posted:

Banjo Kazooie was never good

audible gasp

BK and BT were both very fun and good and cool and i'll fight anyone who says otherwise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V46DRC4dEo4

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Songbearer posted:

Excuse me you're missing the Master Game, Nuts N' Bolts

nuts and bolts was not good

Infinitum posted:

The best N64 RARE game is Blast Corps

HD remake plz with all the controller jank included
namaste

blast corps was though

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Looper posted:

is there a job that lets me lay around like a useless sack of garbage all day

the Handler

also, the Admiral

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i like monster hunter combat

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i play on mouse and keyboard because i'm a PC gamer and that's what i'm used to :(

also this is my new look, feels pretty cute

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Khanstant posted:

That is not, nor has it ever been, a defining quality of PC gamery. If anything, as a PC Gamer, you should point to your wealth of potential controllers, joysticks, and that thing you plug into your butt for rumble.

What kind of PC Gamer don't have they own controller? A shameful PC Gamer.

controllers suck and i genuinely don't like playing games with them

i have played games with kb/m for the majority of my life and have way way more skill with it than any controller. all my muscle memory is kb/m.

i own multiple controllers but i don't feel like they're some magical device that makes everything better. maybe if you're the opposite of me and have only ever played games with controller, and that's where all your muscle memory is. but that's not everyone.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

also i have tiny hands

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Khanstant posted:

PC gaming by proselytizing with the dirty alt-kbm foot forward is just a gnarly move and I can't abide it without fuss.

this isn't what i meant to do either, i meant that i play primarily PC-only games (RTS, MMO's, ARPG's) most of my life so thats what i like and what i'm used to

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

hi

e: posted by accident before I was finished but okay whatevs

How's everybody doing? I have to go pick up some cat litter but that's about it. Gonna get some rice too, I think.

i had my standard monthly Cry For No Reason and Wish For Death day today

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

aaaahhh!

OneDeadman posted:

like the hit collectible

Sonic Funko Pop

aaAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

Aw. what happened? I know you said for no reason but I imagine something must have been the catalyst.

probably PMS on top of severe untreated depression

the catalyst was work giving me work to do, those absolute bastard fuckers

edit: the follow up catalyst was probably my dr pepper can telling me i deserve this suffering

Kerrzhe fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Feb 12, 2020

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

today is starting out to be even worse than yesterday because of work bullshit and having to re-do poo poo 5 loving times

but at least the "you deserve this" on my dr pepper can is printed on a different side so i can't read it

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Songbearer posted:

What's your line of work nowadays

i enter data and manage documents and e-filing for a law firm. remote/part time.

lawyers are the worst possible people to work for

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

every time i boot up a game i just think "god what's the loving point" and quit

not a good week for kerrzhe

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

I once worked at a chain convenience store, and there was a promotion where you could get 2 chocolate bars for the price of one and if you added the 5 cent deposit you got a free Dr. Pepper.

Every single customer who bought 2 chocolates told me "no thanks" on the Dr. Pepper.

understandable since drinking dr pepper after eating chocolate makes your mouth all foamy and gross

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i'm still waiting on the goddamn monster hunter movie

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Andrast posted:

It's going to be 90 minutes of cats cooking

this would probably be the best possible outcome

2nd best would just be 90 minutes of monsters fighting each other, doing cool poo poo and wrecking everything, with also a scene of cats cooking

worst scenario would be 90 minutes of boring human characters reading boring script at each other, no cats and maybe 10 minutes of actual monsters on screen.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

FanaticalMilk posted:

The plot of the movie is about how some future soldiers fall through a wormhole and get transported into Monster Hunter's world and then they band together to defeat whatever the villain is.

So think Land of the Lost meets Starship Troopers.

this poo poo happens all the fuckin' time in monster hunter so it's not even that weird. geralt literally falls out of a portal

sweet jesus

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i am going to lunch with mom cause it's her birthday but then i still have to come back home and work the rest of the afternoon

then im gonna play more wolcen, which seems neat so far

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

this was cool until they showed the chick by the train with the fuckin molded torpedo tit armor and then fuckin cloud coming in at the end looking so unbelievably anime i just started laughing

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Songbearer posted:

The new moves per weapons aren't staggeringly complicated or anything but massively welcome, the reverse axe swing, amped axe mode, slinger shot dodge and the ability to clutch claw straight into a Zero Sum are excellent additions to the Switch Axe, The Coolest And Most Fun Weapon In The Game

there are in fact other weapons in the game

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i'll probably go see it next week during the day

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

one day i will eat japanese milk bread rolls and my life will have peaked

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Infinitum posted:

You'll never be late to class running with a piece of toast in your mouth

its not toast and has nothing to do with anime

it has everything to do with just fuckin' look at it

https://i.imgur.com/wCHXeLU.mp4

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

oddium posted:

play as the RAVENOUS SWARM

but as cute butterflies

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

beat the wolcen campaign (without dying!) time to reap my rewards

https://streamable.com/dpbcp

excellent

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Relax Or DIE posted:

arpgs are such base games that a cheesy narrative trying to explain why one might want to explode a pack of ghosts with a single hammer swing wraps around to almost charming

:allears:

i actually really liked the story in wolcen. valeria is great and most of the other characters and their motivations seemed pretty believable. there's a cliffhanger though at the end of chapter 3, which probably means there will be more later (maybe, if the game doesn't completely flop after all the bad launch poo poo)

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

are there any good gardening games

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

What do you consider to be a gardening game? Something more arcadey and unrealistic or something slightly realistic but more life-simmy or something full on simulation?

the closest thing to a gardening game ive ever played that i can think of is the part in Plants Vs. Zombies where you could plant different flowers and things in pots and water them

maybe i just actually want to play farmville again

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Andrast posted:

Well it's not like anyone cares about the story in MH

yeah it's not like the story of monster hunter is literally anything but "there's big monsters! go fight them!"

Stux posted:

mon hun will probably be good cos its tony jaa

it will be good if there are lots of big monsters and fighting

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i do worry that the weapon props will be way too small, as seen in this promotional image from like a year ago

and here i corrected it to its proper size:

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i loving loved Starship Titanic

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i can't think of a single job or career (that exists) that i would enjoy

like there's literally nothing that i can picture myself getting up every morning and being excited to do

unless maybe i can somehow get paid to do birdwatching

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

hot take: all citrus is disgusting

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i don't feel like i have the mental fortitude anymore to try and do any more schooling, and i certainly don't have the money for it.

and now i'm just too depressed to even think about trying to think of a better future for myself. i just can't picture anything good.

but i did just watch 6 episodes of Cells At Work and knew pretty much everything that was going on so that's fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i would like to state that Rampage was a very good video game movie