Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

Having fun isnt wasting time

unless you're like, trying to diffuse a bomb at the moment, in which case stop reading the forums it's the blue wire, you're gonna die in 2 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

the yellow ant is HUNGRY for a new sim ant

also make sure i get hip hop singing ants when i clear a scenario mission again

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/02/the-wonderful-101-remastered-announced-for-multiple-platforms-with-kickstarter-campaign

Kamiya posted:

Dangen Entertainment is helping us.

oh no

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

i'm not going to pay anything but msrp or less for the game because rubes have already done the rest of the work for me

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

yo i linked this before without saying what it was but now that i've actually had time to watch it please make sure you watch this tour of swery's favorite drinking locations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA86aYWrPZI

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Maybe now Rockstar can be a nicer place to work at.

nah, it's just going to make some other rear end in a top hat rich

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Cowcaster posted:

didn't they announce they're remaking seiken densetsu 3 and slapping it out there

considering the secret of mana remake got mediocre to bad reviews and came with a $40 price tag it doesn't build a lot of confidence

Kind of but not really. What I mean is they absolutely announced a remake and it's coming in April at full price, but unlike the last two remakes they've been given a budget and time so it's not just a phone port and actually looks really well done.

This in addition to finally porting the Switch collection with a new localization of SD3 with it.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

i tried to play deus ex 1 on ps2 and eventually couldn't save my game because the game had no stock save file size and it would just randomly balloon while you were playing. not a problem on pc since you know, hard drives, but on ps2 it was just funny to randomly not be able to save because the save file size it needed no longer fit on your non-empty memory card

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

precision posted:

Listen you dweebs, I had to put up with months of Bowsette pics :argh:

which is why it would be nice if it stopped at some point

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

that just reminds me to play soma bringer

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Relax Or DIE posted:

tbh I wasn't trying to dunk on precision I just wanted to post that pun

speaking of puns i just want to post, i suggest a blank-ette ban

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

homeless snail posted:

meanwhile i'm over here searching for boo ahoge and not finding poo poo

yeah some boos when you look at them also disappear a little

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Hwurmp posted:

"ahegao" is too internet to say irl, it would be like saying "lol" instead of laughing

and yet i've heard people say lol irl, and also seen people wear those shirts

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

RBA Starblade posted:

Next time you see them tell them I hate them

he was already mad at himself when he said it, because it was unintentional

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

google goatse

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

where's doomgaze?

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

oh wait there he is

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

idk i've just thought the -ette posting was loving tedious like, a year ago

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

RBA Starblade posted:

It was creepy and weird the moment it began

i don't actually remember when it started i was just using the release on NSMBU on switch as a baseline

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

When did you all learn that gaol was pronounced the same way as jail

Non-brits only

i had not actually seen the word until playing Sands of Destruction and picked up pretty quickly what it was

then around the same time Tales of the World taught me what a "weald" was

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

i did it, i finally hosed up and did it, i had all the stray fairies from the great bay temple and reset the timeline before i redeemed them, gently caress

i even had gotten the dang frog for the choir and forgotten that too.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I want that unfinished DeS zone to be finished.

Cowcaster posted:

woof, and the prize for them is really good too. sux2bu

i can no longer mock people who do this dang hell fart

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

fight old king allant and at the same time his brother, new king ballant

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Cowcaster posted:

oh hey i've got a question, who the heck is "angeal". is he just the guy zack thinks he is because of amnesia and zack is the guy cloud thinks he is because of amnesia.

he's just the mentor dude what which gives him the big dumb sword

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

it is possible zack is crazy, i saw that gently caress dance with a cactuar

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

sephiroth's sword slashes air, just in a way so her materia falls to the floor, and then she slips on it and cracks her head on a pillar and dies, bleeding everywhere

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

we finally did it, but sorry you asked us to revive aeris not aerith, have a confused ps1 model follow you around instead, with occasional silent blue textboxes of them asking "where is this and who am i"

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Weedle posted:

wonder how he feels about women outside of gaming

he thinks they're magicians

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

John Murdoch posted:

that's Randy Pitchford, but it's a very, very easy mistake to make

firing the intern in charge of my shithead rolodex

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

mario & luigi came out on the gba

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

i was only in for Asylum's vaguely metroidvania-ish thing it had going on and once that was gone so was i and i never got interested in them again

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

The Arkham style combat was the worst thing popularized in gaming since third person cover shooters :colbert:

no, it's detective vision

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

probably also doesn't help that i've fallen hard on giving a poo poo about batman, or indeed any comic book character

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

idk that conversation was started because of Astral Chain but it was so boring and taking it's sweet rear end time to unlock poo poo that I just bailed on it and sold it early on. hearing that it was incredibly long didn't help either

Barudak posted:

Nanobreaker.

idk that it even has the complexity of the ps2 castlevania's built on seemingly the same engine.

homeless snail posted:

that's dissidia, and it's great (dissidia duodecim particularly)

hell yeah it is

Stux posted:

no i really would please and thank you

same, i literally can't play that game without hurting my hand, and i hate the camera controls on land sections its awful

Looper posted:

lots of sad lads who can't recognize the best game on the 3ds

i would if it controlled like it was built for humans and not the zorg menace from quadrant 3

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Weedle posted:

super mario 3d land is one of the best games i have ever played in my life and i'm not even that big of a mario fan. it's loving perfect. and the 3d makes it look like a living toybox. what a game

please tell me you've played 3D world

lol i couldn't remember what these were called but thought of it immediately

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

precision posted:

5 is overall worse than 4 imo. Saejima's chapter is terrible in many ways (boring town, another prison segment but it's even longer this time). Haruka's chapter is fine except it only has like 2 songs which makes the large number of dance battles tedious

0, Kiwami 2, and 6 are the best by a pretty fair margin.

yeah it became clear to me, starting from 0 and going up with the remakes (well kiwami 1 and 2, the ps4 ports of 3, 4, and 5 weren't out when i played them), that there's a pretty obvious reason why these games didn't really hit until 0.

3 i could tell was dated and old just because of qualities of life differences but i still liked what it was doing, 4 and 5 were just massive slogs because i didn't care about most of the non-kiryu characters, save for maybe the cop and the baseball guy (and i clearly don't remember their names).

still haven't started 6 yet but if i have to break saejima out of prison again i'm going to flip a table. he can stay in boring fuckwad prison so better characters can do something interesting

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

why don't they make something else

because they couldn't make something in the first place, let alone something else

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I'd play Citizen Bob Souls

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

starring Dark Dylan

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

The level up maiden just mumbles at you incoherently for twenty lines every time you try to spend souls.

knock...
knock...
knockin on...
rosebud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

that just means that's going to happen to dragon age 4