Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Regular toasters do work well!

Anyway, it’s 15 minute in the air fryer because the hash browns are better when they’re a little over toasted. A limp hash brown is a real loving sad thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Philthy posted:

It's a really weird world when it comes to any food place it seems. We went somewhere recently, and they had $15 appetizers. The entrees were between $11-14 with a few things a bit more expensive like steak and such. Appetizers exist to munch on while you wait for the meal, at a price that should be 1/3 the cost of whatever an entree is. It was like that my entire life until this timeline took a big poo poo.

I wonder if that's to hit the delivery minimum just out the gate. Once upon a time when cheap food was still available for delivery I know sometimes I'd throw the cheapest desert or appetizer on there to get to the 15.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

It’s about 30 in a toaster oven to get a good browning, I live at altitude tho. 10 toast, 5 broil, flip repeat. I’ll do like 5 at a time tho for me and the kids to share.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
drat i can do an entire bag of pizza rolls in eight minutes and you're tellin me the air fryer can't do one (1) hashed brown until double that time? take my five (4.99) dollars, mcdonalds

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Real "How do you do, fellow kids" energy from McDonald's launching a WcDonald's campaign based on the off-brand version seen in anime and manga.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

SilentChaz posted:

Real "How do you do, fellow kids" energy from McDonald's launching a WcDonald's campaign based on the off-brand version seen in anime and manga.

quote:

McDonald’s will expand the WcDonald’s universe even further

:goofy:

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

SilentChaz posted:

no overpriced themed figurines and nendoroids? another fail from the clown

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I liked the sauce, it's like they mixed bachan sauce with some chili sauce.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

SilentChaz posted:

Is this pronounced WuckDonalds

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
McDonalds changed their free fries to medium only.

oh no the extra penny you're going to save from someone selecting large might save the company from bankruptcy

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
To me, potatoes are an aspect of culture insofar as being a cheap and accessible foodstuff. The premiumization of fried potatoes in fast food is deeply offensive to my ways of being and knowing

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

i got the wcdonalds sauce last inght and it was p good. good enough i forgot to dip my nuggets in teh honey mustard

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I bought a medium fries and got a big mac free yesterday. Free food 😎

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
the local mcdonalds had a sign up for nuggets with a new sauce, but it was in japanese or something.

the nuggets had cheese slices on them and the sauce was chili sauce? very confused. they didnt say cheese nuggets. yet they looked covered in cheese. did they not want to pay for someone to make a new sign so they just stole something they used in japan like 20 years ago?

edit: oh its that anime thing. the photo looked like cheese. i think my eyesight is going. halp

Philthy fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Mar 1, 2024

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
It's not your eyes, there's definitely something weird about the nuggets in the picture and cheese is as good a guess as any.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Yeah it's shaded in an aggressively bad way, they look iced or something. Like toast.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

when i worked at mcdonalds over a decade ago my go to breakfast at the end of my shift was a breakfast chicken bagel with hashbrown not unlike what would later be the jack in the box munchie meal staple.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Currently enjoying the "WcDonalds" sauce. It almost tastes like something from a real restaurant, like PF Chang's

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 19 days!)

Is the Wcdonald sauce the only promotional item they doing

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

GateOfD posted:

Is the Wcdonald sauce the only promotional item they doing

Yeah and the bag has manga on it.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

gently caress it I haven’t had a fillet o fish in a couple years, add some lettuce and pickle for a knock off King Hawaiian Arbys fish sammy

----------------

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

a sexual elk posted:

gently caress it I haven’t had a fillet o fish in a couple years, add some lettuce and pickle for a knock off King Hawaiian Arbys fish sammy

it's cheaper if you use the app. i won't link the ad i saw but it's there

----------------

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Ya only been on my mind cause my local spot had a sheet of paper taped up in the drive thru saying 2 for like $4 on Fridays

----------------

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Bring back the Hula Burger, the grilled pineapple and cheese sandwich that was an attempt to have another meatless McDonald's option for Lent

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

In parts of Asia there’s a standard menu item that’s a premium chicken burger with a big slice of pineapple in it. It’s great.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Bring back the Hula Burger, the grilled pineapple and cheese sandwich that was an attempt to have another meatless McDonald's option for Lent

I think this would be good as hell.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

yeah grilled pineapple (and grilled watermelon) are fuckin great though i wouldn't really want either as a sandwich

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Throw some meat on there, or add meat and leave the pineapple off altogether and I think we might have a viable business here

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Dokapon Findom posted:

I'm confused by people acting like the Double Big Mac is a new thing; I've been ordering it for years. Was there really a prohibition in some places where if you asked for a DBM or a Big Mac double meat (which is all that it is) they wouldn't give it to you? "Sorry, we don't have that" :confused:

Yeah they keep saying "for a limited time only" and it's like, will you actually lose the advanced technology to toss two extra beef patties and a slice of cheese on there?

My app has had a crazy deal for a year where you get a twenty piece ck nugs and get two free large fries. My wife and I eat til we are stuffed for 9 usd after tax.

What's funny is they keep having these GameDay specials during the college football season where you can get a 20 PC and two large fries for like $12.50 right next to the same drat deal for $3.50 less.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

The kid got a Happy Meal today so I asked for the WcDonald sauce. It tasted like garbage. I can not recommend it.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

WcDonald's sauce is really strongly flavored. It was okay but, not a reason for me to order nuggets. Heavily ginger and soy and something else. Been a few weeks I don't remember exactly what I didn't like about it but I won't be ordering it again.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Wendigee posted:

WcDonald's sauce is really strongly flavored. It was okay but, not a reason for me to order nuggets. Heavily ginger and soy and something else. Been a few weeks I don't remember exactly what I didn't like about it but I won't be ordering it again.

It had an artificial chemical smell to it. Taste wise, it failed to deliver any hint of sweet, sour, bitter, umami, savory, or spicy. It just tasted earthy and stale.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

i heard it was brown and was surprised.

like I thought it would be that asian sweet and spicy sauce, you know the kind of sweet one with the red and orange flakes in it that's served with chicken or fish a lot at asian restaurants. But looks like a totally other thing.

----------------

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

For someone who's had both the WcDonalds and Mulan sauce, how do they stack up vs the other?

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Dropped almost $50 for 20 nugs ,a quarter pounder combo and 2 kids meals

----------------

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Dokapon Findom posted:

For someone who's had both the WcDonalds and Mulan sauce, how do they stack up vs the other?

Mulan sauce was much better

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

a sexual elk posted:

Dropped almost $50 for 20 nugs ,a quarter pounder combo and 2 kids meals

what a dum dum

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

there was an offer for an ubereats deal for McD for a whole free Big Mac meal, so ordered that and some mcnuggets, but no wcdonald sauce option :(

----------------

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

i like the anime sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

wcdonald sauce hits good at first but gets too sweet by the end

----------------