Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Trump did, however, find time to defend a statue of former President Andrew Jackson, who retired to his slave plantation in 1837, and to retweet a video in which a supporter chanted "white power."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Gilead’s CEO said they could have charged $12,000 for their Remdesivir Covid-19 treatment but wanted the drug to be affordable so they will be charging $2,340. US citizens with health insurance will pay $3,120.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

The Islamic Republic of Iran has issued an arrest warrant for US President Donald Trump.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

President Donald Trump's official Twitch channel has been suspended for violating the streaming service's rules on hateful conduct.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

People are sleeping outside Oklahoma’s unemployment office just so they can talk to someone about their claim.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

People Are Peeing And Pooping All Over The Queen’s Balmoral Estate Because Of Lockdown.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

European Union Bans Travelers From U.S. As Coronavirus Rages.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Worn by extremists toting assault rifles, the hawaiian shirt has gone from dad symbol to battle flag.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The Governor of Iowa's car ran over a BLM protester.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Mike Judge is making a Generation Z friendly Beavis & Butthead. Two seasons have been confirmed.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Andy Milonakis broke the news that popular Twitch streamer Reckful committed suicide shortly after proposing to his ex-girlfriend on Twitter.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Feldegast42 posted:

you must touch the ham outside the church to register for the AR-15 giveaway

(shamelessly stolen from tacodaemon)

Jewish visitors are exempt from touching the ham.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Tubgoat posted:

Epstein thread: At first, I just thought it was funny to agitate this incredibly thin-skinned billionaire Twitter troll.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Lowtax posted:

haha yeah, you're right, I just got caught up in the hot hate action. I'm out, so everybody parroting the same bullshit garbage can continue to pat yourselves on the back for being part of the mindless mob. 22 years, it's been fun, have a bitchin summer, dudes! Catch you on the flip side!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

posting through it, a powerful. strat

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Simply,

wow.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
English pubs opened at 6 a.m., coronavirus restrictions ease, as police brace for 'chaos'

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Donald Trump did not say Operation Desert Storm took place in Vietnam, Snopes and CNN reporters confirm.

Kanye West announced his run for President of the United States.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

:eyepop:

offsites number is going up!!!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1279691501111566336

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Lol appealing to a chud's sense of shame

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Liberals are publicly expressing concern that the Democratic base might abandon their presumptive presidential nominee because of the appeal of a Kanye West candidacy.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

A rare case of brain-destroying amoeba has been confirmed in Florida

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
How could they tell

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Former Reddit CEO Ellen Pao casually admitted on Twitter that she had known about Ghislaine Maxwell supplying underage sex slaves to Jeffrey Epstein since at least 2011

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
“Just look at my face: I’m fine,” Bolsonaro says, taking off his mask in front of journalists after announcing he has just tested positive for coronavirus

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

System Metternich posted:

Former Reddit CEO Ellen Pao casually admitted on Twitter that she had known about Ghislaine Maxwell supplying underage sex slaves to Jeffrey Epstein since at least 2011

One thing that gets me about that. Didn't anyone who read about the 2008 case also know that?

Content: the president of the USA allegedly cheated on the SATs, but even so his grades were still too bad to get into his first choice school

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Ghislane Maxwell may possibly have been an all time top poster on reddit

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

ikanreed posted:

Ghislane Maxwell may possibly have been an all time top poster on reddit

Do you have a source for this? I want to believe.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Tulip posted:

One of the top frontpage mods of Reddit and 8th most karma all-time is "maxwellhill" which has a familiar name. They posted activity daily for 14 years straight but has gone quiet since Ghislane's day of arrest. I think it's all speculation at this point, trying to line up the user's comments with who Ghislane is, but woo boy if this actually proves true.

https://www.reddit.com/user/maxwellhill

DMCrimson has issued a correction as of 19:21 on Jul 8, 2020

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Epstein/comments/hnckn0/umaxwellhill_the_reddit_account_with_the_8th_most/

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Tulip posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Epstein/comments/hnckn0/umaxwellhill_the_reddit_account_with_the_8th_most/

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/hnfx0r/not_confirmed_but_research_suggests_that/

E:FB

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

DMCrimson posted:

One of the top frontpage mods of Reddit and 8th most karma all-time is "maxwellhill" which has a familiar name. They posted activity daily for 14 years straight but has gone quiet since Ghislane's day of arrest. I think it's all speculation at this point, trying to line up the user's comments with who Ghislane is, but woo boy if this actually proves true.

https://www.reddit.com/user/maxwellhill

Incredible, thank you.

For content:

In order to reduce risk of spread, Danish schools have been holding classes outdoors, including in graveyards.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

https://twitter.com/ModernMouseJosh/status/1281748037560406016

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The MSJ posted:

Also there's a recent controversy on whether the US Military E-gaming Team is constitutionally allowed to ban people from their Twitch channel for asking about war crimes.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1284947338847563776?s=20

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Trump consults Bush torture lawyer on how to skirt law and rule by decree

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Lol that's not why they were wearing the masks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Lol that's not why they were wearing the masks

But it's not out of the question that a Biden presidency will lead to fascism at this point