Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Didn't even see this thread had started before you started up a Chiss character. Some things never change :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

have to agree, T7 is good

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Doctor Reynolds posted:

You have done in weeks what many cannot do in years!

show of hands, who heard this in his voice?

agghh

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

I get the feeling this glee about speeders is true for an actual TOR player, not just the character?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

I think it's just proof nobody who wrote The Old Republic actually watched Phantom Menace, they just complained about it on theforce.net

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

FoolyCharged posted:

: Lord Malak was most displeased when he heard you escaped Taris alive.

n-nnooooooooooooo :negative:

(this is good, I laughed)

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

maybe re-read Moon's request :v:

I'd forgotten how hard they push the Hard Choices angle even this early in the trooper line, wow.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

"Quick, run a thermal sca--"
"No, just think of the place that superficially sounds the most significant to my character class"

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

I forgot how literally this was "I'm sorry Captain, your spaceship is in another dungeon"

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Skavak actually stored your ship in the ruins of the Jedi Temple, who knew?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

I know MMO scaling tends towards the absurdly gigantic but the interior of that ship makes no drat sense

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Moon Slayer posted:

: Ow!
: Oh yeah, you should probably strap in.

this is entirely too accurate to Corso's character. Both of them, really.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Moon Slayer posted:

I was going to wait and ask but it's relevant now: Do we like Risha or do we dislike her? And, if we do like her, do we LIKE like her?

she offered you all the money and doesn't want it herself, honestly I'm surprised Jek hasn't proposed already

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Cutscene shows one ship shooting one part of the planet, text implied it was an entire fleet bombarding the entire planet. I blame the budget!

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

"How does hyperspace work?"
"Just fine, thanks."

This should be the only answer. Trying to define everything down to the nth degree with comprehensive specifications was a mistake in the old EU. Establish some general guides and leave it at that.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Moon Slayer posted:

RSVP knock-off Gonk droid. He died as he lived: hating Imperials a whole lot.

Truly a lost opportunity to have the droid be a party member

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Moon Slayer posted:

(In today's production, the part of "things worse than rakghouls" will be played by palette-swapped rakghouls.)

next, you'll fight a palette swapped rakghoul alpha!