Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Haha thought I was the only one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

puppets freak me out posted:

Yang seems like a decent guy, he just needs a bit more political education. The foundation is there

Yep, he just seems like a really earnest nerd. Hearts definitely in the right place, but his polices... do leave something to be desired.

...although bleh just heard his thing about not going after Trump after he leaves office.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

1stGear posted:

goddamn Bernie directly calling out Saudi Arabia and China

Seriously, Jesus was not expecting that. So good to hear someone do it.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I really hope this debate puts to rest the idea that Pete is a good candidate and deserves any attention.

Ah man is he just a large empty bag of overly marketed nothing.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Office Pig posted:

Unfortunately that also describes former vice presidents

True. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Nairbo posted:

Yang forcing people into rehab is beyond hosed

yep, forced rehab is hosed. Good on the moderator for also pointing out that they already don't have enough beds, and that's just going to flood the system further.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Hellblazer187 posted:

Is Bernie doing good?

Is Pete doing bad?

Those are the two important things.

Bernie seems to be doing great.

Pete seems to be just giving waffle say nothing poo poo answers, but possibly that will get hims some votes. He definatly hasn't seemed to have any really strong answers, or said anything that makes him stand out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Apocalypse posted:

Goddamn this video has way over the daily recommended dose of salt. That man got torn to pieces.

I mean to be fair that bridge did look pretty sweet decked out with those lights. :goshawk:

But yeah most of it was a bit whatever and seemed sort of petty, but bringing up his firing of the African American police chief and fire chief was spot on and brutal as gently caress, and it's hard to see that not killing his campaign.