Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Also a Deadpool teaser at the end there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Right, so what we've got so far from GenCon (other than the X-Men):
Daredevil
Kingpin
Bullseye
Taskmaster
Punisher
Luke Cage
She-Hulk

Looks like it's gonna be a good time if you like street-level stuff. Lucky for me I do!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I'm really looking forward to getting that Sam Wilson Captain America.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

chippocrates posted:

Is there a way to pick up cards from the core set other than ebay? I can get the dice/rulers separately and tokens 3rd party but I don't particularly care for the minis in the core set.

I mean they're doing what seems to be new minis in pairs (we've seen Doc Ock vs. Spidey at least) with the same cards, IIRC.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

DLC Inc posted:

Did not expect X-23 and uh, Honey Badger for the game but hey, here they are

https://twitter.com/atomicmassgames/status/1470801377937223683?s=20

Gotta say I'm disappointed with how boring they are, they look more like models from Infinity. Would have preferred the current "Girlverine" outfit X-23 has.

:toot:

I’m glad they gave Gabby her objectively correct codename, although I’ll agree they should have given Laura her all-new Wolverine suit.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Len posted:

Finally getting around to assembling this box.

Why the hell are these figures so fiddley? Who went "oh Zemo needs an elbow to glue on. This is a better system than just molding the elbow"

I have ham hands and it is not going well

I get the impression it was a bit of a learning process on the manufacturing end, because later models are much easier to assemble.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

DLC Inc posted:

https://twitter.com/atomicmassgames/status/1523671648997625856?s=20

Heimdall's rainbow bridge stuff is sick. Skurge's "butcher smock in Pride Day colors" scheme they did here is hilarious.

1000% replacing that typical debris under his foot with a bloodied, decapitated Warhammer model.

I’m pretty sure that shade of pink was the one Kurge’s emblem always was. Including when he stood alone at Gjallerbru, show some respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Kind of hoping for Spider-Girl (May 'Mayday' Parker), Spinneret (Mary Jane Watson-Parker) and Spiderling (Annie May Parker)