Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Sup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Got super hosed up just to lay in bed and listen to some tunes

Can't believe people think Biden winning sc is a big deal

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao why does literally anyone listen to Steve Bannon, he is a dude convinced he is some kind of political genius but got laughed out of rooms by people when he was in the wh hahahaha

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Broken Box posted:

appreciate the congrats I actually love to be body slammed by one dozen perfect symptoms. and my sinuses arent filled with mucusm, its victory slime

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

postin from the comfort of my couch while hittin this arizer vape and the steady supply of dry herb, this chromebook is dope

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I think I've just accepted how paranoid I'll be about tuesday so im just choosing to ignore it tbh

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I will never not at least get a little chuckle out of these every time

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Johnny Joestar posted:

what the gently caress are orbeez

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Spoondick posted:

organize a mass student loan repayment boycott and hold the economy hostage

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

DryGoods posted:

what is Bernie short for?

Burn
Everything
Right
Now,
It's
Easy

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bip Roberts posted:

my butthole is burning is that a start?

theres no better way to start

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Johnny Joestar posted:

why do shitlibs pretend that clinton saying anything is like a positive for them

'hey it's the person who lost to the blatantly dementia-riddled racist, her opinions on politics are probably worth something'

because YAAAAAAS KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN YAAASSSSS

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

trump absolutely does not care and was not blindsided by the amount of uninsured wrt coronavirus. It's entirely just damage control for when millions end up with massive hospital bills for the pandemic that is just a hoax. It's a cost burden that is impossible to simply absorb by hospitals and debt slavery.

lol whoa that red text :eyepop:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mr zaretsky.......................................thank you

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

They came to me, crying, tears in their eyes folks! They asked "oh, Mr. President, may we give you a deep wet kiss on your big mac cheeks?" I said no!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

DryGoods posted:

well, at least we've got some primo material to post about in the later half of the year

Comedy won tonight at least

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

the milk machine posted:

hell yeah i live in DC, bernie or bust here baybee

As much as I love DC, there are way too many succ Dems that have absolutely no loving clue what is happening outside out of it

Going to be interesting at political ground zero when the planet really starts dyin cloud

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

pre-op bebop posted:

I live in Delaware, my vote could not possibly matter less now for the general lol

...where??

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol gently caress that made me laugh more than it should have

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

...wait, don't they already sell these

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

As much as I'm afraid to admit it, I haven't craved tastykake in years and now that I'm back up north where it's more common, I'm wanting it even less in an ironic pastry twist

Of course I think I have meat like twice a month now so my diet has definitely shifted a lot

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

juche avocado posted:

i have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

yes.......

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao what a lame sack of poo poo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

cool I'll stay home when I'm sick and lose my job because you didn't use any of your power to advance literally anything related to workers rights thanks dude

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wes Anderson movies loving suck poo poo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Alec Eiffel posted:

shut up about Wes Anderson. take that crap elsewhere.

everybody Trum0

oh no, posting about poo poo in the Trump thread, can't have that no sir, truly that nonsense belongs somewhere else, ty

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

hahaha

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

GET THE MILK LOVER

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'm more of a goofycrat

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmaoooo Comcast :argh:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Flavius Aetass posted:

situation:

went to take a poo poo at work, wiped the seat down, flushed the toilet, and sat down

the toilet won't stop flushing and it's splashing water on my parts. I don't want gross water and piss on me so I stand up a bit to let it finish

I then remember that I am currently pissing and look down to see it going all over my pants and shoes

please send help

hahahahahahaha

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Plinkey posted:

I will be in Philly this weekend and I will be sure to keep all of you updated on my Cheezer adventures shooting for 6 cheezerrs in 2 days

go to Dalessandros

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

LMFAO loving kill me now

(Don't actually)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

cargo cult posted:

whats tastes good thats actually healthy? nothing?

Are you literally a loving child

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Roasted brussel sprouts and sauteed kale with some garlic :yeah:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

My big beautiful boy

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

sinnesloeschen posted:

ive never seen farscape

or babylon 5

or like all of lexx

i really fuckin liked the grimdark 1990 war of the worlds series that died as fast as it lived, sometimes i think i just imagined it

ed gently caress you balls

Farscape was good but lmao forever at the original series finale, I remember everyone was rightly furious about it

Then they made that movie/special to wrap poo poo up and IIRC I quite enjoyed it and the final scene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

C-SPAM: Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.