Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
dorlas tuor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
drauglin turgon

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

lol

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Squizzle posted:

this is deeply troubling

wow you can't erase history to be "PC"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

want to label that ant "democrats" but I don't have time to label all the things the spider would be

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

the vampire lord of nashville

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Slumfrog posted:

trunko pop

glad to see that great frog again

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

idgi

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
ban trump imo

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

...right thread?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

I've also never listened to Chapo trap house so I am really feeling this tweet today

https://mobile.twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1234322772173606912

it's C-SPAM but funny

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

juche avocado posted:

lol @ the thought of living long enough to see my balls drop a second time

lol @ steve scalise

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Gorman Thomas posted:

Sure, but that's not as funny as Mike Bloomberg giving head to a toddler on Epstein's plane.

was he standing up when he did it

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

cumshitter posted:

i never understood how people could project any kind of personality onto ivanka. like i imagine she and kushner go home and sit in silence reading skymall catalogues or something

I honestly thought that, for as insanely creepy as his response was, her answer to what they have in common was even worse. imagine naming "real estate" as the thing you have in common with your parent

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

people who tuck in their t-shirts are the worst!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

they should ask the browns how that works

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
preaisent big chocker

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Spoondick posted:

if you're chocking and feel like you have chest pains go to the hospital right away, could be caronavirus

I got my flu shot :smuggo:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I love it when you call me big chocker

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

zegermans posted:

I've had a real bad cold and/or flu or something for the last week, finally got over it, and this morning I had a real bad lower back ache that didn't feel like muscle pain or gas and I was worried I had some sort of internal infection or something. So I sat in the ER parking lot in intense pain for 20 minutes trying to decide if I could afford the $250 just to go in the door and the $5000 deductible an overnight stay would cost. I decided to just go to work. gently caress America

they'd just cut the back up, zegermans

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

I literally have no idea what Bidens policy ideas are lmao

"improve obamacare" lol

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

i'm the cuck

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

are those orange safety tips on those guns

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

DryGoods posted:

Trump Thread may only have 1/4 of its usual posting power

but it has 100% of Me

lol he's almost there

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

From CBS Miami

*Doctors tell Florida woman she ‘likely’ has coronavirus but refuse to test her for it.
*Doctors order woman to self-quarantine at home for 2 weeks.
*Woman inquires how they're going to bill her health insurance in a way that her insurance will cover the cost of the visit.
*Doctors: lol pwnd noob get out before we have you arrested.

Jackson Memorial Hospital spokeswoman refused to talk specifics about the woman’s case, she told CBS Miami that the hospital is “following guidelines for testing established by the CDC and the Florida Department of Health.”

yeah it's going to be like that for nearly everyone who comes down with it

no one can afford to be quarantined lol

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
biden? no, malarkey!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

cargo cult posted:

ok i promise to do a weather underground in exchange for being allowed to continue posting

how are you going to post if you immediately get infiltrated and blow yourself up?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

the milk machine posted:

shut the gently caress up with this “you guys” poo poo, whatever shithole you’re from could never produce such comedy

Mackers posted:

cmon were here now

whos dnc bitch are you

or did you actually naturally end up like this

spit it

:psyduck:

what even are these posts

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
one thing i learned from Super Tuesday is, there are a lot of people on C-SPAM who should lurk and shut the gently caress up

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Dustcat posted:

regulars are busy having to cover the doomsday, corvid, and primary threads, so we had to hire some temps to man the trump thread

are they union

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Dustcat posted:

dunno they just showed up and said they'd work for free as our campaign managers and we were like sure we can put that on your business card if you like

oh great, more nichaels

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

""no one knew there were uninsured people" is my new favorite "no one knew"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Something very important, and indeed society changing, may come out of the Carona epidemic that will be a very good thing: NO SHAKING HANDS!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
can't believe i got cucked by olds AGAIN

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
:bgc: or :corona: ?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

dangle 4 days posted:

Ummm,

It might be sideways idc

is skinheads against racial prejudice still a thing

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

TMMadman posted:

Also, how in the hell is Biden getting the majority of the African American vote? Bernie was actually arrested in Chicago with African American protesters during a 1963 protest. Biden actually worked with segregationists to try and roll back/prevent more schools from desegregating.

It's loving insane.

yeah this is the biggest thing hurting my brain rn

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
:psyduck:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
leaving that zeitgeist rear end snipe as is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

Is he one of those Cuban assholes that were arrested for getting stupid rich off the blood of labor?

Gross told NPR. "First, how could he not have seen the incredible deterioration of what was once the grandeur of the pre-Castro era."

:thunk: