Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Public and community efforts to keep voters refreshed in line is honestly a nice thing. Politicians making a scene out and not changing poo poo ought to piss off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

The Nastier Nate posted:

I’ve noticed a trend throughout Obama’s career where he does a good job of identifying a problem and offers either none or the bare minimum solution to actually fix it

Centrism.avi

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Libs really think one jackass thing will end a candidate's campaign lol

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Trump is going to win on dumb poo poo that doesn't exist lol

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Joementum posted:

in a surprise twist Alex Jones is an even bigger rear end in a top hat than deviously reported

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1237491613242359810

I mean this is the dude that saw a school shooting and said 'Crisis Actors'

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao it's so cool that we all have to sit and :hmmyes: as the president obviously BS's his way through literally every subject he speaks on besides like how much fun he has at MAGA rallies and how much Democrats suck because the whole system would break down if we acknowledged that he constantly sounds like a 7th grader doing an oral book report for a book he didn't read because he doesn't know what the gently caress he's doing.

Our President falls upwards

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Angry boomers got more drive than depressed Millennials and Gen Zs

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao olds love to vote to kill their offspring and never hand over political power. rip

Boomers think they can live forever or their children will become exact copies of them.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Trump is going to bank on two things:

1) I handled the coronavirus so you should vote for me
2) Democrats and fake news media made the coronavirus worse so you should vote for me to fix it

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

cargo cult posted:

if you cant be bothered to get off of your rear end and vote for bernie sanders you should legitimately be thrown off of a cliff

I'd agree if it weren't for the fact polling place distribution and the lack of time off for voting wasn't just a loving problem.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Imagine he did something dumb like pretend to gently caress up walking in a straight line to own to Deep State and the cops took him seriously.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

So who is Biden going to make his VP?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Alright fair enough but who's gonna the first to call her 'Woman Obama'

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Biden dies and curses Trump's children with his brain.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao it's gonna be the cruelest joke when the media, after having normalized it for almost a whole year, gets Biden to tell another voter to gently caress off and die after he's got the nom wrapped up and get him cancelled.

Liberal media treats elections like a reality show where everything is so wacky and dramatic but won't affect them.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Elephanthead posted:

Can't wait for violent Joe to punch a child.

Joe will just die while standing and fall over on Trump Jr. which results in screaming and comedy movie slapstick

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Can't wait for Bloomberg's staff to make lovely Biden memes against memes of Pepe laughing at people suffering

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Liberal media going to just straight up defend Biden saying the dumbest poo poo while far-right media is just going to say 'Ahem we were here first nice try'

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Obama got lucky more from Bush experiencing a recession in his last year than the fact he hosed up everything with the Iraq War.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

D1E posted:

Serious question: who is more senile - Biden or Trump?

Trump is just paranoid or willing to spread paranoia. Biden seriously confuses words.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Also Trump just has an ego that blocks out rationality. Biden just has holes in his brain.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Biden going to say that President Obama was elected in 2016 and made America miserable and somehow win the popular vote, causing Trump to freak out and say Russia is collaborating with the Democrats

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Biden is going to just straight up freeze on the debate stage and make an awkward 30 second pause.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

NofrikinfuN posted:

jesus christ do they know a single thing about biden other than his ties to obama? this is tragic

It's the same mistake people did with voting Hillary because she was part of Obama's cabinet. That they're just going to continue Obama's policies and life goes on.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

CodeJanitor posted:

got a bet going with coworkers that trump will make fun of biden's stutter and then call him the r-word

It won't be Trump but probably a friend of Trump Jr's that says that and Jr just crylaugh emojis

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Asproigerosis posted:

how the gently caress can anyone see literally any second of video of shambling ghoul biden and think yes this is what we need 4 years of. Dude is a loving BAD 77 years old. Absolutely will not make it 4 more years.

Biden was VP of Obama.
Obama=Happier times for libs and seemingly America
Obama=Biden
Biden=Happier times for libs and seemingly America

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

There are some dumbass pundits that think the virus should happen but don't realize 'Oh gently caress our voters'

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

He apparently fell down a few days ago so lol

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

juche avocado posted:

it is VERY IMPORTANT to save the party which has achieved

um

hmm

Obama

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Ablert Einstein posted:

are these paid actors? what kind of young person would volunteer for Joe Biden?

They exist in the same way College Republicans do. Few but loud and obnoxiously smug

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

TMMadman posted:

Just loving laffo that even after the dows major crash over the past week that it still has like 5000 points to go before we reach the point the market was at when Trump was elected (dow closed at 17888 on nov 4, 2016).

25% decline in just a couple weeks is going to be loving noticed

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

He's gonna sell that milk that gets pre-gargled by white women and says it combats the virus

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

tacodaemon posted:

mind reading is hard bit I really do suspect that trump sincerely doesn't understand what he's being criticized for

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1237813081394348034

He's going to blame the Democrats for hindering progress. This is a man that thought 3 million undocumented immigrants were why he lose the popular vote of 2016. He cannot make mistakes. Other people make mistakes.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

He's going to block all reports and hide more numbers to make it look like the cases are capping off.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Trump is sinking in quicksand and thinks the best method is to assume that it's only waist deep.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

:eyepop:

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Being on a cruise is threatening enough

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

TRUMP 1147: Oh gently caress…uh oh!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Mortal Kombat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Quick, turn the stock charts upside down!

See, Mr. President? Numbers!