Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Just think of it as stripping down your race weight by discarding unnecessary parts. Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

kastein posted:

I'm seriously looking forward to electric swaps being as junkyard-able and cheap as LS swaps are now.

I can't wait. I'm gonna Leaf-swap every piece of FWD poo poo that comes across my desk.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Powershift posted:

But I have a doctor’s note!

That's not a real doctor.

Please be okay, dude.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

poo poo, I was really hoping to pick it up a little cheaper than everyone else is getting it.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

tetrapyloctomy posted:

I personally can't wait until ICU beds are nonexistent, ventilators all are in use, and I have a full emergency department without room for other critical illnesses because this dumb loving country took the comedy option vote in 2016.

Pff, just hook the ventilator up to an air compressor splitter. Now you got multiple people on there. Need more pressure? They make turbochargers.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

tetrapyloctomy posted:

Testing can help determine the asymptomatic, mildly-symptomatic, or atypically-symptomatic subgroups who need to self-quarantine rather than maintain normal contact precautions. It's not "just the flu."

South Korean universal testing is turning up a shitload of asymptomatic carriers in the 20-29 year old range.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

KillHour posted:

There's a difference between motorcycle leather and fetish leather?

Fetish leather is cheaper because Harley didn't charge a brand licensing fee.