Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do we finish this season
Award the title now
No title at all
Playoff tournament
Finish the season at a later date
Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed
View Results

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Let's Kick Coronavirus Out of Football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Dammit, I hate this but had to laugh.

Me irl right now:

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
No matter what happens, I can see a metric shitload of lawsuits dragging this on.

For the teams that would be relegated or not qualify for the CL, it is totally worth the time and money to fight this. Unless they're some obscure-but-rock-solid force majeure clause in the FA charter or something, pretty much everyone is going to be pissed.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Blinkz0rz posted:

I still haven't heard anyone advocating for continuing the season during the summer/fall explain how to handle player contracts or whether a transfer window still possible given that countries have already or will likely begin restricting travel.

From a player contract standpoint, it sounds like monthly rolling extensions might be feasible.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

June 2021 though, right?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Pep's mom has just died from Coronavirus

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

NotJustANumber99 posted:

King Kenny's got it but not properly.

A bit like Liverpool and the title.
:golfclap:

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Bundy posted:

That and woobi "live" posting about a rerun are my favourite TRP sagas

:lol: Just this morning I was thinking about that - I was going to create a "tribute to w00bi" thread where we live-post big matches from the past.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Bundy posted:

I'd be loving well up for this.

blue footed boobie posted:

This is a good idea.

Cool, thanks. I'll get cracking on this tomorrow or Thursday, to have it ready for Saturday "kickoff" :3:.

I'd like to do games across different leagues, tournaments, cup finals, etc.

Does anyone have any good recommended sources for full matches that won't wreck people's computers with malware? The couple I found with some light Googling that seemed promising:
https://hdmatches.net/category/classic-matches/
https://www.footballorgin.com/category/full-match-replay/
https://eplfootballmatch.com/category/classic-football-match/

e: hope this isn't considered :filez:

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
It’s spread by 5G, duh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004