Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Well at least Tim's a "liberal in the center" type of guy per his own description of himself and not just a fascist, racist, bigoted rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Neito posted:

He's not technically wrong (the graph does dip negative toward the end), but the graph is very How To Lie With Statistics, given how the axes are positioned to make the trend seem stronger than it is.

He would still be wrong about rent deflation because at a YOY decrease of ~1% when the last spike was 15-20%+ doesn't really loving matter. Especially since the trend seems to be turning back towards a YOY increase again. Oh boy I might be able to pay the same for rent I did before the pandemic in just 20 years.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

George's post in unsurprising because he's a piece of poo poo but what is that comic even trying to say? That adoption by gay people leads to Gilead?

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

ishikabibble posted:

It's saying all the babies gay couples adopt come from women kept like breeding stock in baby factories. Because he literally has no understanding of what 'adoption' entails.

He's an absolute piece of poo poo.

Ah, so even dumber than I thought. Thanks for the explainers. Just a complete unwillingness to understand basic facts of a single thing they hate.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Andos El Pantos posted:

That tweet HAS to be a bit.

Right?

No she's really very stupid. Glad she has a position in my state's education department it's great.