Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Inceltown posted:

lol, how does it even look like Britain style sun.

It's actually called "overcast" :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

wizzardstaff posted:

The rotation of each section is reversed, so the ice walls must be the circumferences of a set of concentric cylinders.

And on the South Pole is where Dingodile is, and if you beat him and his flamethrower, you get a new ability! Convenient

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I saw #confederate trending on twitter, and found that some fringe republican group blocked the streets of the capital in Lansing with their cars/trucks. They're of course protesting the "tyranny" of the stay home stay safe order, with a lot of them waving confederate flags with their MAGA banners.
Oh and their bullshit parade blocked an ambulance from getting to the only level1 trauma hospital in the area :thumbsup:

https://twitter.com/MikenzieFrost/status/1250449168906301446?s=20

I remember someone here explaining the historical context of "molon labe" and how it i think was making fun of a group of warhawks? Does anyone know that info offhand? Googling Molon labe original meaning gets you some sites that i hope the FBI keeps tabs on.

Not sure how it developed from there, but the idea was that the Persian envoy asked Leonidas (the Sparta guy) to lay down their weapons and basically surrender. Leonidas replied "Come and get them" (μολών λαβέ, in Greek)

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Mikl posted:

Smart money says this person is a frequent user of the Gamer Word.

The avatar says this person will go to extreme ends to refer to the Gamer Word, but without actually saying. He will however insinuate you are prejudiced if your dog reacts in any way

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Danaru posted:

Is he scolding? Genuine question I cant at all parse what the hell he's saying

He's not only mansplaining to multiple people, but the people are the literal professionals on the subject he's mansplaining about

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Was it this thread talking about someones mom who went all jesus crazy one day and threw out his magic cards and stuff? I'm completely blanking on where that conversation went. I'm sorry this probably makes me the idiot of social media

That was in the AUG thread if I'm not mistaken

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Brawnfire posted:

Sounds like she was just asking people to horn in on her set

Well a lot of her stuff has sexual themes, it's not unfair to expect people to be horny

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

T-man posted:

I literally never had a problem transitioning or changing my name while there.

I'm pretty sure this part would account for a large part of Glinner's disapproval.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Faustian Bargain posted:

T-shirt tucked into pants is an alpha look. I'm betting this guy has a cell phone holster.

Gotta save space in the fanny pack
There's also the advantage of having quick access to the phone if needed but Macarther (sp?) is the only company he needs

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

wizzardstaff posted:

Caring about the welfare and opinions of others is bad, actually.

Now why won't anyone give me the time of day? I demand to be heard!

Mister President, I didn't know you had an account on this forum

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

SerialKilldeer posted:

There's also some Christians who claim that Christianity isn't a religion, but a "connection to God" or something along those lines. I'm not sure what the difference is supposed to be.

Thst feels like a way to reduce someone else's religion. Devout Muslim? "oh honey with your connection to God, that's very Christian of you"

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Trust me, this guy is not naive.

Neither is this one:
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1265694030626787330

I always think this piece of poo poo is the Donkey Kong guy.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

It means that they have (political) power but absolutely lack any semblance of character.

Pretty accurate tbh

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

RFC2324 posted:

apparently the chuddieness is a result of the no friends, and the lack of friends is because his money has just made him paranoid. He has nothing in common with other rich people, and doesn't trust anyone who isn't rich to not just act like his friend to get to his money

sadly, by becoming so nasty about he, he guaranteed neither thing will ever change

IIRC, his wife divorced him and straight up didn't even ask for anything in the divorce

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

These antifa folks were really organized, look at the can. The police knows they can't do poo poo against it, cause there ain't no laws when you're throwing claws baby!

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Lemniscate Blue posted:

"The lurkers support me in e-mail!"

My supporters go to another school, and they're Canadian, so you don't know them, but they're real

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

hyperhazard posted:

Admitting to assault to own the libs.

Aren't potato guns illegal themselves in many places?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

ravenkult posted:

lol I love destroying actual history of foreign countries

He IS English so...

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

T-man posted:

Devolve?

Anyway I'm not saying that the Paradox devs are defibately goons but we're where they'd post if they posted. All coolness reflects back on SA, which of course is but a pale shadow of cool compared to Cspam.

Multiple Paradox staff post on these very forums, and at least one actual dev was hired from here.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Softface posted:

Not satisfied with posting Black Hebrew Israelite stuff, Ice Cube is now moving toward the Time Cube

https://twitter.com/icecube/status/1272152663430320131

drat I can't believe internet Explorer is leading the fight for Satan

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Nastyman posted:

Black bears are pussies anyway. Most of em will tuck tail and run if you're slightly bigger and loud.

I don't know many people ho are bigger than black bears, even slightly so

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

AlbieQuirky posted:

How about we :patriot: just let Venezuela figure its own poo poo out, stop the ridiculous sanctions, and send some food aid?

Nobody’s running on that platform, though.

Sounds like something the Libertarians would run on. No need for the US to intervene (or send food aid) when the 69th Exxon Division rolls in!

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Replacing good/neutral things with bad things makes them bad, who knew! If you take the sentence "I like helping people" and replace "helping" with "murdering", I look like an rear end in a top hat, this is shocking!

Also look at that piece of poo poo, "African guest workers". Must be well in shape, doing stretches like that

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

captainOrbital posted:

D'souza, Tim Pool, Paul J Watson, and IMC.

Four-way Dumb-off.

WHO WILL REIGN

Trick question, PJW wouldn't leave his house.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Expecting the US military to conform to the Geneva conventions is an exercise in futility

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

5TonsOfFlax posted:

I know it's probably the least dumb thing in the picture, but either they're both shooting with their not-dominant hand, or they're both wearing their watch on the wrong hand.

Watch goes on the left wrist :colbert:
Best case scenario, the lady is left handed (and has bad taste in watches I guess) and the dude wears it on the wrong wrist for whatever reason

Or, and I just realized this, it's a way to put all items of conspicuous consumption in the same pic

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Skwirl posted:

What is it, 4chan? RPGnet?

Definitely not 4chan. I don't know RPGnet, but I think it might be from the Order of the Stick forums

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Gargamel Gibson posted:

He needed to take a piss, not a bath. Idiot.

Oh like you've never pissed in the shower

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Icon Of Sin posted:

That’s too spicy to be long for this world, here’s a screencap:

The eugenics defender has logged on, with predictable results

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

zakharov posted:

isn't posting this dude basically cheating

You might be thinking of the King of Kong guy, who was also caught cheating IIRC.
But yeah this chud is IoSM as well

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

SpacePig posted:

lol didn't history books in the south reframe the entire civil war as an act of aggression by the Union for, like, a century? And these statues were built off of that bullshit reframing?

I was under the impression that a large number of these statues were put up during the Civil Rights movement. Wonder why.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

PhazonLink posted:

i thought Q got its name from q codes, a vocab term used by the CIA.

which they likely got from either watching the area 51 Archer episode or from reading Tom Clancy novels.

I'm pretty sure it refers to "Q clearance", which is a a clearance level in the Department of Energy or something

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

RoboRodent posted:

Do not have sex with the sun.

buddy, they wont even let me gently caress it

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Skwirl posted:

It's probably easier to be a huge Adam Driver stan if you've seen everything he's done except Star Wars.

I liked him a lot in Logan Lucky.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Waterbed Wendy posted:

what is the difference between a human and a needlessly complicated robot arm, really?

A human can be voluntold to do additional labour or additional job tasks without additional pay. Good luck getting the robot's makers to reprogram it when they decide that the 1.0 model is now obsolete, and any future updates will be for 2.0, that will be 6900 dollars please, and don't forget the 4200 you still owe us for the 1.0

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Elysiume posted:

yeah monarchy is a ruler just as dipshit as this except we don't even get an election where we can choose a lesser of two evils and instead we get one of his awful children

There's historical precedent for what people have done to monarchies in that situation though, whereas as it is people would complain about "disrespecting the process"

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

christmas boots posted:

To be fair they did used to try to keep them short. Although every now and again you'd end up with a 300% mortality rate, but c'est la vie

Now I'm imagining that guy taking all modern precautions... But still doing the same surgery.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

seiferguy posted:

Wow,,, deep!!!

Seems accurate, Libertarians are children who don't understand political nuance

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

ant man has since deleted this take

I see that screenshot and all I can read it as is "cop cars are worth more than cop lives", which would be a blistering take from someone like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Yellow Ant posted:

Human traffickers are hanging out in front of Wal Marts with flowers that they sprayed with chloroform. They make you smell them and then drag your unconscious body away, in front of all the shoppers. They are definitely not just buskers selling flowers to make a few bucks.

Make sure you also don't flash your lights if you see a car with its lights off, it's a gang ritual!