Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

B-Rock452 posted:

Honestly the guns themselves aren't much but high end tac gear can be super expensive which is how you end up with guys carrying thousand dollar rifles with 30 dollar optics on them and wearing fifty dollar plate carriers from amazon

i have no clue what any of the poo poo those larpers are carrying cost

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Yes.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

South posted:

I wonder what would happen if the Left started counter protesting armed to the teeth.

I imagine there are a lot of lefty gun owners but we just don't look for any excuse to play military dress up.

the right wingers would fire into the crowd and the police would all act like the Left started it

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

This one

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/keithedwards/status/1255890007249883136

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

South posted:

I wonder what would happen if the Left started counter protesting armed to the teeth.

I imagine there are a lot of lefty gun owners but we just don't look for any excuse to play military dress up.

look up what happened when the black panthers did exactly that in ca

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

literally bragging about ~65000 dead americans

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

South posted:

a futile dick waving contest if there ever was one.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

the right wingers would fire into the crowd and the police would all act like the Left started it

this is exactly what would happen

I struggle a lot with not having a practical answer to the right's willingness to militarize and do a murder crime when they enjoy the de facto protection of the also militarized right-wing state

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

hell the police would be the ones that started firing

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Doc Fission posted:

I struggle a lot with not having a practical answer to the right's willingness to militarize and do a murder crime when they enjoy the de facto protection of the also militarized right-wing state

Emigrate

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

nature is healing...

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Doc Fission posted:

Wanting to shoot people and be seen as heroes like they're a bunch of movie cowboys.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

jacksonchan posted:

except during meal service.

For gently caress's sake, what the gently caress is the point even?

Because wearing a mask most of the time is better than not wearing one at all? What else are they supposed to do during meals, which only are happening on intercontinental flight anyway so only a fraction of overall flights.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

my Hoarding Alert Stage has been lowered and I am freeing the canned pasta stores for consumption by my incredibly snackey wife

she cares not for beans

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

i'm guessing if a black bloc showed up to intimidate the reopennc protesters they would be arrested for wearing masks

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

this is a pro watch

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Ubisoft trailer for coviddeath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iit6x2APN_w

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
We're gonna get some strictly enforced mask bans aren't we

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ChristsDickWorship posted:

i'm guessing if a black bloc showed up to intimidate the reopennc protesters they would be arrested for wearing masks

they would be shot for wearing masks and for gesturing like they were going to throw a pebble at the AR-15 wielding protesters

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

shovelbum posted:

we'll have multiple states where wearing a mask in public is both illegal and also mandatory so the police can enforce the law in the sober and judicious manner they are famous for

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

shovelbum posted:

lol a bunch of Walmart’s in maryland have to have the health department there to hand out citations because no one is wearing masks

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

shovelbum posted:

every time i see the pictures of the masked hospital workers blocking the chuds i remember all the people i've seen led out of confederate statue counterprotests for wearing a mask

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is America

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

chuds unironically believe that antifa and trans people have a higher death tally than right wing extremists

all those guys with the trump tattoos shooting up synagogues or whatever were unaffiliated lone sickos, or crisis actors

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

shovelbum posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Mask_League_of_San_Francisco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzLT6_TQmq8

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

if this was happening in a middle east country we'd use it as a pretext to invade them and install a new regime that paid its workers less

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Sam Hyde can't keep getting away with this!!!!!!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oops

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1256000147382841344

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

empty whippet box posted:

if this was happening in a middle east country we'd use it as a pretext to invade them and install a new regime that paid its workers less

But it's America so we're just going to poo poo post about it and watch as fascist terrorists start killing political opponents under direct seditious instruction from the loving president.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

But it's America so we're just going to poo poo post about it and watch as fascist terrorists start killing political opponents under direct seditious instruction from the loving president.

well see the problem is just trump, republicans will change once he gets out of office, that is what our next great hope joe biden says.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

how many of them have thin blue line and punisher stickers on their rolling coal pick-ups?

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

The Alpha Centauri posted:

how many of them have thin blue line and punisher stickers on their rolling coal pick-ups?

judging from what I see in my commute living in Michigan it’s probably a combo of Gadsden flag, 3%, molon labe, thin blue line, and the state of Michigan shaped like a gun

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Fuaci said at the end of March that the models showed probable 100,000 to 200,000 deaths in the US. He said 2 million was highly unlikely but a possible worst case scenario.

So to confirm, yes those people are morons.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

empty whippet box posted:

well see the problem is just trump, republicans will change once he gets out of office, that is what our next great hope joe biden says.

Lol can you imagine how insane these chuds reaction will be if Biden does somehow win

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1255970991273996288

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Burn Zone posted:

this is a pro watch

US exceptionalism beliefs in a short video

also

https://twitter.com/Garou_Hidalgo/status/1246873354704994309

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lol a big report just came in and now America is back over 30,000 cases and 2000 deaths for the day

Like loving clockwork the low numbers on Sunday/Monday turned out to be just the weekend underreporting