Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol a big report just came in and now America is back over 30,000 cases and 2000 deaths for the day

Like loving clockwork the low numbers on Sunday/Monday turned out to be just the weekend underreporting

OPEN IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

My head canon is that this guy is screaming about not being able to get a haircut.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Agrajag posted:

i have no clue what any of the poo poo those larpers are carrying cost

the pic of the dude dressed like george washington that was floating around a week or so ago was a business owner holding $4,000 worth of gun and optics, and none of those dudes own just one. most chuds have thousands and thousands of dollars worth of guns. they joke about ar15s being "adult legos" but that's exactly what they are to these people, expensive toys that 99% of them would never have the balls to use outside of the range

that's before you get into all the plate carriers and dumb "tactical" clothing they're all wearing too

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol a big report just came in and now America is back over 30,000 cases and 2000 deaths for the day

Like loving clockwork the low numbers on Sunday/Monday turned out to be just the weekend underreporting

'bout 2200 today, 2400 yesterday, 2500 the day before, rolling average of like 2350ish for the last 3 days. Open 'er up!!!!!

The low numbers on sunday/monday are ALWAYS weekend underreporting. It's happened every single weekend

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

Those are some solid, strong numbers. Good job boys. Let's open 'er up!

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Lmao

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/gazettedotcom/status/1256003668496642048?s=19

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

the dead have no problems, e.g. lease payments, ergo we should open up asap

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
all i do now is spend my time looking for pallbearer memes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS8HbMFwjGY

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

omg its her

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

hahaha gently caress this graph is staggering

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

the pic of the dude dressed like george washington that was floating around a week or so ago was a business owner holding $4,000 worth of gun and optics, and none of those dudes own just one. most chuds have thousands and thousands of dollars worth of guns. they joke about ar15s being "adult legos" but that's exactly what they are to these people, expensive toys that 99% of them would never have the balls to use outside of the range

that's before you get into all the plate carriers and dumb "tactical" clothing they're all wearing too

They definitely have the balls to use them outside the range we have right wing political terror rampage shooters like weekly

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Me and the boys play division 2 every day and we finally met up!
Submitted to r/thedivision 2 hours ago

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

who?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

I remember Aaron Rupar being a smart rear end about the left. Delighted at the ulcers he will get under four more years of Trump.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

shovelbum posted:

its the same everywhere unless the west coast is doing better

Just wanna say that Puerto Rico, proud American colony, is still locked the gently caress down. Very few people go out and all with masks. Police ticketing and arresting people on a walk, at beach, on roads out after 7pm. Kinda sucks tbh, but hopefully we won't all die as fast. Governor is announcing status tonight, do we'll dee

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

The George Washington guy has been getting dragged for a while here now because he was standing with a bunch of open white supremacists

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

won't even help them against me cause i studied the blade

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
lol parks and rec is doing a special episode at 830 where they all talk on video chat I feel this has a very large chance of being extremely bad

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lol parks and rec is doing a special episode at 830 where they all talk on video chat I feel this has a very large chance of being extremely bad

leslie knope can get it done

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

shovelbum posted:

They definitely have the balls to use them outside the range we have right wing political terror rampage shooters like weekly

those aren't the same guys who are out doing these protests though

the middle class chuds mad that they can't go to applebees or get a haircut aren't about to start gunning down politicians. there's absolutely some nutjobs out there that would, but the ones raiding a surplus store for their photo ops are just larpers, which is why none of them ever actually joined the military that they spend all day every day worshiping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Goodbye April.

Hello May.