Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

lol the USPS might run out of money by June because no one is sending packages or poo poo like that

haha

its less packages and also all those stupid loving fliers you get? All that poo poo just loving VANISHED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

pancake rabbit posted:

hooboy that nation state tweet gave me the same :popeye: reaction i had when the first news broke about 11 million people being quarantined in china

tweets like that are not an accident, dude is absolutely trying to lay the groundwork for possible balkanization

:stoked:

he's flexing

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

:ca:

oregon, washington, and probably nevada would come with us

please im begging you take me

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Fried Watermelon posted:

US gonna use the virus deaths to invade china

lmao the us military is all sick and dying with corona virus , meanwhile china actually did real quarantine and had actual protective equipment and stuff

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
last of us 2 delayed indefinitely????????????

coronavirus what have you wrought??

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
so far most people are doing nothing, we shall see what the future holds

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Serf posted:

i like the idea that with no more bread and the circuses long gone people are just gonna, i dunno, lay down and die? historically its very common that during times of crisis people do nothing and just give up

The american populace is so cowed I just don't know what they will do. There are people doing things, but nothing particularly radical at the moment. We'll see if this rent strike/general strike/debt strike takes off in any meaningful fashion. I think more than anything we will go further into corporate fascism as thats the way pretty much anyone in power currently wants to push things.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

bomb posted:

just heard from some friends on the consumer real estate side of things it’s getting messy quick

like what kind of messy

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

we've known this, they were just denying it because they didn't want people wearing masks because 'panic'

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
and so long as we are free to travel between states and cities it doesn't really loving matter when and where it peaks because it could just come back in a month or two when someone drives in from another state with it starting the process all over again

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
that landlord died with a bullet in his body, but was it the cause of death? we may never know in these troubled times.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Dixville posted:

I felt it too. Windows rattled here

the first nukes are falling take shelter

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
beans

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Lambert posted:

Absolutely not, I'm not into recycling weird right-wing gun nut arguments for the left. The police having guns is important to society, any random moron having guns means there's a never-ending spiral of violence, which leads to the problem of police violence the US has.

lmao cops shouldnt exist

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
the only thing better than a dead landlord is a dead cop

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

nice I've been getting food for my kids, guess that won't be happening soon.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
we're all dead

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
lmao there's a sign up at the post office that says we're heroes just like healthcare workers and like, thats the dumbest poo poo, we're "essentially" and "mission critically" delivering everyone dildos and coffee makers. Maybe if we were delivering weeks worths of food to every single person ever or something cool like that, but nope. Coffee Makers. It puts postal workers to shame when compared to MadJackal's stories. "Today I delivered someone's fox tail dildo to their porch a dog barked at me." vs "literally everyone around me is dying and there's nothing I can do, but I'm doing it anyway".

Anecdotally: crime is up(lots more broken into CBUs), truck drivers are home(their trucks are in the driveway)

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
25% chance of left revolution, 25% chance of return to normal with some left concessions, 50% chance of forever trump fascism

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
why didnt china report the no taste/smell thing is it a mutation?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
PET CULTURE!!!!!

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
my favorite vegetable is the parsnip

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
my favorite dog is the parsnip too

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
oh many im buring all my parsnips now just in case

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Toys For rear end Bum posted:

Why do I keep seeing people on twitter claiming that Coronavirus will peak soon/next week?

optimism

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
nothing good ever happens

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
WEED CULTURE!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

My SO was sobbing today over the fact that this is a demon cracker nation and its really bummed me out, it’s a country of pure evil

hate the usa and all its garbage institutions

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)