Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

coronaviris,
coronaviris,
everyday i pray for coronaviris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

2DCAT posted:

im beginning to think that my healing crystals do nothing against covid19

did you shove them up your rear end? cuz they've been working fine for me.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

check today's date

said the same thing to the landlord about the Monopoly money in an envelope.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

stay in bed ordered by wife. penalty is death. im not even sick wtf....

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

poo poo, this is hitting close to home now...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Xaris posted:

this is true. the only thing we hate more than other goons is ourselves isntead of thinking we're self-important freshmen philosophy student types we correctly acknowledge we're all oozing primordial keyboard goop. also you can post 'sever the rich's heads' and people won't pearl clutch about bluh bluh that's just too far, we need radical centrism. well, i guess D&D does. also can post about how much we hate liberals and they're worse than chuds being more interested in the aesthetics of progressiveness co-opting language of 'woke' to be ignorant reactionary pawns and more interested being a inciting divisiveness and destroying solidarity in order to be morally superior and tut-tuting people for not following their college-educated smug language than actually improving vast majority of people's lives because it's all performative.

amen brother *cough cough*

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

fake numbers. it's the same fifteen people going in and PRETENDING to be someone else. sad! *sniiff* *suppressed cough*

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

waiting outside a BBQ joint for my curbside pick up. they come out in masks and gloves, point at your trunk so you unlock it, put it in and leave lol...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the clock turns, the beans churn....

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

cats suck. only dogs and beans and corvid and covid and big beautiful Numbers please.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

poor boris. not so invincible anymore.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

right now boris' alcohol ravaged liver is swelling, slowing down the flow of blood throughout his entire body.

the body's immune system is rushing fluid to his lungs, where it's mixing with the sloughed off tissue that used to be his alveoli.

he's lying face down in his bed, because it makes it easier to breathe. the fluid is flowing downward because of gravity and swelling his scrotum and testicles grotesquely.

they will have preemptively cath'd him in case the swelling from fluid and his engorged prostate would later make it untenable.

he is being started on prophylactic broad spectrum abx. the meropenem will turn the lining of his gi tract into a slurry. Since he's prone, that will back up too, further complicating matters. they'll have to pump the poo poo out of him with a tube because he won't be a candidate for surgery

his heart will eventually give out from beating against the fluid overload, and he'll be put on IV pressors. the drugs will make his heart beast faster and his arteries constrict, stabilizing his blood pressure. after a day his fingers and toes will start to turn black and necrotise.

his penis as well, but no one will bother to check because they won't want to deal with it.

this is what he has to look forward to

horny's banned here, mister.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

someone said this in the loltrmp thread decades ago and i keep thinking about it, and i'm paraphrasing/mis-remembering, but trump only knows how to do small petty grifts like pushing this hydroxychloroquine poo poo whereas if he just listened to the initial people around him he'd be able to grift on a larger scale as president.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

knowing the books for a local small grocery store in a IL college town that depends on student business (most of which have left already), where they usually clear 30k per day, they were at 60k few weeks ago but now they're only down to like 25k. hours are cut everywhere.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol @ tying-in reporting with funding.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

why don't we back our money with corpses?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i just got 5g installed in my balls

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

how's the south pole doing? and has anyone woken up from a pre-covid-19 coma yet?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Funion posted:

just ventilate them

ventilate the politicians

prioritize the ventilation of politicians

put that tube down their throats.

blast open those airways.

lead them to breathe better.

take a load off their lungs.

let their hearts rest easy.

a complete no-brainer solution.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

give us the mark of the beast already. can't fake stats then!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

drat! my rear end leakage treated positive for 5g roni.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i'll never stop posting!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

not just a number i nthe US. you have a name!! (but you must live/die FOR the NUMBER)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

we striking cellphone bills yet?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

can anybody claim the bodies

yeah i just walked in and they handed me a few. no id checking, no nothing. nows the best time to load up. bring a cart or something. they're heavier then they look.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

dunno about the rest of ya'll but i've been hitting the gym every morning, and evening and sustaining myself on bean. jim bean.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

that japan bounce lol

lol, throw out all epidemic models. here's the real hotness: projectile motion at 45 deg with inelastic collision. go!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

do you want to see the stock-sized hole in stockman's stock portfolio?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

yes, covid is making people unable to sleep. yes, covid is making people irrationally crave the taste of raw human flesh. yes, covid is rotting the speech center of the brain. no, that does NOT mean it's a zombie plague. it's just the flu, man. my wife has it, and she's fine. never better. thinking about undoing the chains the PD placed her in and letting her back inside the house. god will prevail!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i put bat blood over my door.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

bring out your dead.... bring out your dead....

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

finallY! anybody else get an email from GOD? she was locked out of her account. we're getting a rollback to.... *checks email again* 200,000,000 B.C !!!!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

bitch bean boy is beta. gf took 1 look at him and immediately envisioned him breaking under torture, giving up the beans. never would have happened if he was an alpha male kitted out in heavy weaponry. i'm ready for the bean wars.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

angryrobots posted:

2nd page, bottom row left.

Why does your friend have a giant version of the Arquillian alien from MiB?

virtual backgrounds.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the content i crave!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

yeah just buy poo poo to keep yourself entertained. money ain't real anyway i assure myself as i close my eyes and

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

yeah i want docs showing up in garbage bags, plastic bags over their heads with eye cutouts and oven mittens.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

doing an online search for that new tb cure for my 9 dumb kids but I keep getting videos of big cocked grannies...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Biden/Obama ticket with Hillary. can't lose....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

same.