Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

More Kansas protest today

I see the death cult is out in full force trying real hard to become martyrs for the brave cause of... * check notes * not being inconvenienced.

:wtc:

Lol white people. Imagine fearing being inconvenienced so much by a failing system that you go out of your way to corrode those foundations even further in some sort of pyrrhic gesture as punisher wannabe minutemen cosplayers.

"Finally! I'm relevant!" they think, as they become the first to be chewed up and sacrificed to the fascist machine they're setting in motion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

So things are going well on earth right now

From a systems point of view, yeah, things are great.

Its just that the new system is virus.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

So about those Branch Covidians who are all "my body my choice" about social distancing who then see a person in a mask and rip it off them because #mahfeelings #mahfreefums...

They're gonna be the ones who assault innocent mask-wearers and reporters with lysol syringes to prove a point, aren't they?

Cos that knife guy...

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

"... now that we've removed Bernie from the ballot"

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

lol that notions like "bootstraps" it is now code for nihilism and suicide

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Dolphin posted:

it's okay i don't use most of my brain. i barely use it at all actually, mainly the ancient reptilian portion

Mr. President you should read your briefings more carefully.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

the skin cancer is gonna be phenomenal

You can just kill the skin cancer cells with ultraviolet light, dummy. :pseudo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol a big report just came in and now America is back over 30,000 cases and 2000 deaths for the day

Like loving clockwork the low numbers on Sunday/Monday turned out to be just the weekend underreporting

Those are some solid, strong numbers. Good job boys. Let's open 'er up!