Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

somnambulist posted:

I was discharged from the hospital after being there for 5 days. I tested positive for Covid 19 , I was super sick for 2 weeks prior to going to hospital, I was trying to ride it out (I’m 35 , no health conditions) but I finally went to the ER and I had pneumonia in both lungs.

I’m resting at home again, I’m still loving scared and I’m not sure if I can just lay down in the same bed I was sick in. poo poo sucks guys, :(

wow that sucks. I’ll be empty quoting your post soon pro.bably

glad ur better

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Scott Forstall posted:

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1245457959829864448?s=20

lol, boomers shouldn't be allowed to vote or hold office.

:cripes:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

how the gently caress is netanyahu still PM trump has a knock off anti mattering shield compared to that mf

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Platystemon posted:

You people of the South don't know what you are doing. This country will be drenched in blood, and God only knows how it will end. It is all folly, madness, a crime against civilization!

—W. T. Sherman, comments to Prof. David F. Boyd at the Louisiana State Seminary, 24 December 1860

:hai:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

HORROR OF GEESE posted:

Hey, what's the SpO2 number where you should be worried again? My shortness of breath has been getting worse the past few days and—though I don't have any other symptoms—it might be time for me to head in. What's the deal med goons?

if it is hard for you to breathe go in immediately regardless of what the device says.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I am
so
fuckin
sick of this
poo poo

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

promised by trump

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

The Glumslinger posted:

extraordinarily powerful Live Laugh Love energy on this quote

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1245735181304172544

is this real is any of this real

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

please cease posting anything pelosi says.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

LimburgLimbo posted:

An aggressor can also die from a bad fall but I wouldn’t recommend relying upon it for self defense

That you think this is a stopping power argument is in itself proof that you’re out of your depth dude. .22lr is inherently much less reliable (much less power to cycle an action, rim fire inherently less reliable than center fire) which is the main concern. That being said terminal ballistics are an actual science and while . 22lr will absolutely kill someone if it hits a major organ it just plain doesn’t have the cavitation of a 9mm which has 3x or more the energy (edit: variations there for especially hot/soft loads but generally speaking), before even considering that reliable HP in .22lr is basically not a thing, etc.

This is also not a machismo thing at all; you should always be running away and de-escalating any conflict but a .22lr is drat near the tipping point where you’re arguably putting yourself in more danger by having one and having it give you false confidence.

:goofy:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

thread doin well this am

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

get the gently caress out of here with gunchat

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

SplitSoul posted:

Today the Danish parliament doubled the penalty for covering your face in public gatherings, up to a year in prison.

world is a gently caress

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Plinkey posted:

over a million cases worldwide, the counter broke.

1000+9999999999

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Epic High Five posted:

did Pelosi really look at the looming catastrophe that is about to befall a hundred million people because of the pathetic response from both parties and advise everybody to live, laugh, and love? am I going insane?

:birdthunk:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

i have repeatedly requested this quote not be posted. please comply.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

goth smoking cloves posted:

gently caress YOU!

:moonrio:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol that the government doesn’t pay the employer contribution for COBRA

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

SAILOR

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Bearjew posted:

Let's dispel with this fiction that number doesn't know what it's doing. It knows exactly what it's doing.

remember when he got owned hard by the fat man

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

general sherman did nothing wrong

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

it is seriously so loving disgusting that so many people are wiping their rear end with smooth low-quality "commercial" toilet paper and then walking around all day and sitting on everything with their stank asses

please please please make bidets universal

I too would like to share an rear end hose with the general public

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

spoiler alert

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

good idea wearing a gigantic fomite doctor

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

good way to get off the boat

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

officer corps largely hates truno and he hates them too lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

so fuckin sick of this grifter gently caress

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

2DCAT posted:

lmao this is so hosed

Buncha unintelligible moon language

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

euphronius posted:

being able to fly and swim that well seems unfair

ducks are violent rapists op

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol what the gently caress is in the water in Albany or whatever the capital of your poo poo state is

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

CODChimera posted:

gently caress so many questions

he was FIRED?

he leaked his whiny letter to the press

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

new kind of cat posted:

eat poo poo you fuckibg whiny bitch

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

new kind of cat posted:

just doing some shrooms and seeing how all my friends in cspam are today

gently caress u

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

in seattle and had a fever of 102-104 for nearly 3 weeks last month and my doctor doesn't want me to get tested, lol

i'm completely fine now but i feel like thats a mistake.

you had a fever for three weeks straight?

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

same

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

there is absolutely no way this continues into 2021

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

RandomBlue posted:

shut up, gotta have my PlayStation 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU