Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
[Covid-19 April] time to poo poo in the pool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I've spent some effort and found that the movie waydowntown can't be bought or stolen.

It's a weird indie comedy from 20 years ago about some people in Calgary who try to see who can stay indoors the longest.

I found it on dvd a few years ago

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
just park your super yacht in the middle of the pacific and wait it out or at least lay off the help at your mansion duh live laugh love

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
so a cable or phone line that went from the main pole in my yard to the neighbors house was sagging and blocking the road. So of course all the boomers in my neighborhood gather around to gawk at it none of them six feet apart, upset they cant go hang out at the grocery store. One of them knocked im assuming jsut to see if I wanted to gawk, but lmao Im not answering the door or opening the glass screen door either. Then literally like 8 trucks come to take care of this while 15 dudes all old and fat stand around shooting the poo poo and smoking cigarettes for a job that could have taken two guys. The neighbors were also all old and overweight and one is on oxygen and one has a son who has been battling cancer for years.

People are so goddamn stupid, this is a blue area in a blue state even.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
there’s always ventilators in the banana stand

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Malawi has dug up some test kits and now has 3 confirmed cases. Only countries without confirmed cases left in Africa are South Sudan, Comoros and Sao Tome and Lesotho which handled the AIDS pandemic so badly that there is a political movement in the country devoted to being annexed by South Africa on the basis they might handle it better

Comoros didn’t do so good either it’s rough just with everything but aids

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
the wife and I toasted to aaaaaaa, be safe

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Limerick posted:

I've been avoiding alcohol since it's an immunosuppressant but going through this sober has been a nightmare of non-stop anxiety. Is it worth it to go out and buy wine?

can you get it delivered?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
noted virologist guy who wrote dilburt

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

she appears to be being sarcastic

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Ebola Roulette posted:

The Northeast TN region has a mortality rate of 7% :stare:

Our hospitals aren't even overwhelmed yet.

I would assume they are not testing anyone

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

lol it’s so dumb why would a hospital want people to think they have more covid deaths? like even if the hospital admin hates trump or something it’s nothing but bad all around

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

lmao

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

lol the federal response is literally all of those things

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Atrocious Joe posted:

I want the conservative movement to split between the "China must pay" camp and the "US had an outbreak in November" camp
https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1246819569802625025?s=20

they are so desperate not to accept reality

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

yeah ugh gently caress

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Back in college I took a public administration class where we were given real world historical scenarios where responses failed and then without context or help we tried to make the right decisions. Stuff like challenger, columbine, even the issue with some cities back in the day where different fire hydrants had different standards of attachments etc. One day some class in china is going to be like maybe the president of the US shouldn't have recommended an untested medicine among so many other goddamn things.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

thanks I'm gonna use this for my classes!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
lol when I did grocery delivery of non perishable stuff I could just put in a closet for later some stuff was missing because it was sold out including some of the bread but tortillas and cornbread were fine

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Blarghalt posted:

All life begins with beans and ends with beans...This is the truth! This is my belief! At least for now...

Children of the BEAN

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
im honestly not sure if as a collective nation we are in fact smarter than the virus

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Shear Modulus posted:

how'd they manage to get the swab way up the tigers nose

very loving carefully

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
paid my friends rent, we were crying talking in the phone be good to each other gently caress man this is horrible

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
also anyone in the dc area please donate to Maryland Foodbank I know people who are going therefor food

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Spinz posted:

If a month from now is as different as a month ago

it’s gunna be hosed

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
the Democratic Party must and will be destroyed

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

snoo posted:

bojo got the covid, I know, I know it's serious

do u really think he’ll pull thru

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
people are being radicalized from this it’s
loving crazy

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
it’s gunna be nuts when they finally crack ping, we have to be good to them and mold them

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
at least do a small amount of target practice...

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
people dying loving sucks

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

please learn how to use a gun and buy one

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

how is number doing

people are suffering so its going up

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
my indoor cats are very chill but lol I was at a friends house out in the country one time and his very good natured like 10+ year old golden retriever came back through the field and looked like she was struggling so we ran to her to make sure she was ok. Yeah she was fine she was just carrying a dead and fairly large deer back home from god knows where lol. no idea if she killed it but it was just recently dead. that was some crazy poo poo

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
oh drat

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
god the UK and US are going to have conservative presidents forever

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Spergin Morlock posted:

my coworker who was out all last week and friday of the week before is back today. she spent some time in the hospital and tested positive for the roni but is starting to feel better

oh good

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
apologizing is even worse lol god what a piece of poo poo

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
NYT pretending this primary is legitimate lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

lol that movie was fun as poo poo