Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

peepsalot posted:

post your new fave apolalypse songs itt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCdUfAE5Rz8

https://youtu.be/WqRYBWyvbRo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

HORROR OF GEESE posted:

Hey, what's the SpO2 number where you should be worried again? My shortness of breath has been getting worse the past few days and—though I don't have any other symptoms—it might be time for me to head in. What's the deal med goons?

A nurse friend told me to buy a pulse ox when this started so we can measure that just in case and I think it has to be in the 80%s to get worried. I forgot frankly but our family's baseline is 98-99% right now.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

hepatizon posted:

Single payer but only if you get coronavirus to prove you're not lazy

well Michigan had that kinda with no fault if you had a car accident but Whitmer caved to the republicans and killed that poo poo.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

gregday posted:

holy poo poo the US is going to go from 100k -> 300k in a week

when other players let you get that engine goin the later turns can net a lot of points, it's a bit of a broken strategy

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

triple sulk posted:

at a grocery store and i'd say about 30-40% of people have masks on

today at Target about half the staff I saw and the majority of shippers had masks.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

we are doing a Group FaceTime Passover Seder this year, we can’t let Elijah in this year sorry dude hope you got an Apple ID

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

almost without fail somebody recommends some prestige drama tv to us and we’ll sit down to watch eventually a woman is brutalized in some way and then we stop watching

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

corona ceder over FaceTime went as well as it could , makes only children finding the afikomen a breeze however Elijah was practicing proper social distancing because that dude is probably a carrier

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

can’t wait for the Beatles fandom to finally die out

also art laffer big lmao

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

My spouse is a medical provider who mainly sees people on medicaid so their social economic status is pretty low. This is because other hospitals the area don't want to take medicaid so she gets all of them. So now, her colleagues in those other hospitals are busy with tele-health, while my spouse is now furloughed because it turns out(to no surprise to c-spam) that income inequality is so bad that people with low SES are unable to do telehealth for a bunch of reasons related to poverty. It's a real sad state with just things a lot of people can take for granted.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.woodtv.com/health/coronavirus/rally-planned-to-protest-whitmers-stay-at-home-order/

civil disobedience and blocking traffic can only be done by conservatives apparently

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

too bad parents figuring out that teaching is hard won't translate to better wages for teachers

also sorry american education p much blows for the majority of people so trying to conceptualize things that isn't spoon fed from opinion pieces on news gonna be real hard for people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

The Alpha Centauri posted:

how many of them have thin blue line and punisher stickers on their rolling coal pick-ups?

judging from what I see in my commute living in Michigan it’s probably a combo of Gadsden flag, 3%, molon labe, thin blue line, and the state of Michigan shaped like a gun