Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
When do the aliens show up?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Korean Boomhauer posted:

aaaag earthquake here

don't die

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
We're gonna need two threads soon

one for the US Death Cult

and one for all the countries coming out the other side of the pandemic

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Algund Eenboom posted:

Hmmm, I think a lot of the people who post in this thread are probably racist

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

D1E posted:

Am I allowed to say that I think Corona-Chan is hot?

She'll take your breath away

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
im posting my cat because gently caress you virus

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Hey pin guy can you make some of these and mail them to nz thanks

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
hi please give me the c-spam discord for more corona-chan shitposting i think it's the only thing stopping me from going completely insane

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Durf posted:

SK owns

any numbers from North Korea yet or have they gone dark like in World War Z

they shot their first case so their number is 0, and it will stay 0. If you get what i mean.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

shovelbum posted:

Most people come within 20 feet of where an outdoor cat has been in the past several hours daily lol

not anymore they don't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2FDPgvm2l0

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

shovelbum posted:

Air in your house comes from somewhere

The scuba tanks I hoarded in january????????

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Nothus posted:

I got bad news for the budding anime appraisers.

Can't have 3DPD in the new world of 0 contact, we're gonna need EXCEPTIONAL levels of waifus

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM

KNOWER is my current apocalypse jam

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCDIt50hRDs

current mood

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
yo we postin cats again?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

oh no cspam thread pull up pull up

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Chard posted:

to be fair everyone should be eating more garlic because it tastes fuckign great

i'm allergic to garlic why are you trying to kill me, forums poster Chard

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Goon Boots posted:

This is a just an open-faced burrito.

there's two types of carb-held-foods

#1: Sandwich

#2: Taco

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Quetzadilla posted:

Redundant taco is a subset of sandwich.

Taco is a single unit of carb

Sandwich is two+ separate units of carb

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
https://twitter.com/jimmyurine/status/1246643815072460801

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Xaris posted:

in general rando karens going "its just a hoax, liberal media wants to make daddy look bad! just a normal flu. we can't shut down!! go out and shake hands to teach the fake news!!" and then croaking is a rather blackcomedy tale of cosmic hubris, but just wants a one-time despondent 'lol' response to the tweet, nothing more, and leave it at that because they're insignificant and do not matter.
This would be true if they weren't assisting the spread of an extremely contagious virus

These people are vectors of death for thousands and them not being able to come out the other side peddling the "SEE NOTHING HAPPENED" naritive after infecting and killing people because of their own extreme brain damage is a net good for society

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Basic Poster posted:

I sometimes like reading your posts but your brand loving sucks dude. But I will say you have managed to individualize your own personal white noise posting better than arfjason, s good job I guess.

Leave him alone if he remembers me as a loving idiot he's right, and smarter than most

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Standing atop a pile of corpses, a lone Cspam poster howls "Trump lmaoooo" as the virus finally cleanses this sinful orb

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
New Zealand update: without any real restrictions and measures we'd be at 4k infected as of today, and rapidly growing.

We just hit 1k infected and are plateauing 11 days into the lockdown

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Just pretend I linked Primus - Too Many Puppies, but had rewritten the song to be about supermarket workers

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
https://twitter.com/poppredictors/status/1212399092493639681?s=20

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

interesting quote from a video interview of a survivor of the spanish flu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVpBFy_TRtA&t=114s

it took until 1922 for people to overcome fear and start congregating again like normal

I give us exactly 18 seconds

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Thread, please point to the chart how you're feeling right now, thank you

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Somaen posted:

50 pages of discussing karendeath

Just think, she got to die in a hospital, something we will wish for as the last bit of oxygen enters our lungs as we're marched into the Corpse Pit

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Look, I think we all know where this is headed in the US

Every morning you wake up, and spend 40 minutes powdering yourself and sealing yourself in your anti-microbial bodysuit, checking your respirator and hoses, connecting the IV drip before you venture out. On your way to your GoogAppleZon job, making luxury goldweave lungs for those rich enough to have installed their consciousness into the android bodies, you see a pack of death cultists tearing the respirator off a man, and coughing into his eyes. You feel a pang of the emotion you used to call sadness, but has become the default emotion of all humans since the Terror began. The man crawls away from the cult as they begin their march to the next house, trying to catch another worker unaware.

You arrive at the fortress-factory and are immediately scanned by several towering machines bristling with flamethrowers. You hear them spark up behind you as someone fails the temperature check. The death cultists must have gotten to him 8-14 days ago. As you feel the heat of the flamers on your back, you pass into the manufacturing building, ready for another day at work.

Around midday, you head off to the worker cafeteria to get a tube of slurry for lunch. You swipe your palm over the payment zone and a red light starts flashing. You’ve run out of company scrip for the week. You go to put the tube back and guns are raised by the guards as they scream for you to get down on the ground. You feel a sharp pain on the back of your head as you black out.

You wake up, briefly, seeing your blood being pumped out of you and into a bloated, engorged biological machine hybrid with the brains of all the billionaires floating within in it’s translucent shell. The last thing you hear is this corrupt, daemonic engine of death screaming through mechanical mouths “AHHHHH, BUT WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR ITTTTTTT”

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
New Zealand update:

38 new confirmed/29 new probable

(Yesterday, 48 new confirmed/41 new probable, day before, 52 new confirmed/22 new probable)

We're hitting the time when the lockdown would have broken the chain today/tomorrow, so... is that Hope i feel?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
When I die, leave me for the crows
Dump me in a ditch where the tall grass grows
Throw me in a river I’ll float where it flows
Drop me in a cave that no body knows

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Salt Fish posted:

Yeah if you take your shirt off and lay in the sun you can get it in like 10-30 minutes depending on your skin color.

Please note: do not spend more than around 7 minutes in the sun in NZ (and aus) without sunscreen because the ozone hole allows so much UV through it will gently caress you up.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Aww

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Imagine if Collins was in charge right now

We’d literally all be loving dead before covid even happened. That dumb hateful oval office would make sure of that.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Gotta say guys, this might be the strangest situation I’ve ever ended up in.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53p17u4F7Qo

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
The Division was the only one to get it right for how the US would respond to a pandemic, which is "mass graves and lawlessness"