Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

I'm thinking we should have a single trump presser thread, because these things are happening every night now and tend to cause both the trump thread and the covid thread to go into write only mode with everyone lmaoing and jfcing at trump's latest babblings. So here's a thread, let's see if it lives longer than Boris Johnson.

Go nuts watching here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

a generalized press conference thread so that this thread can catch the intermittent brain drips out of Biden's ears

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Victory Position posted:

a generalized press conference thread so that this thread can catch the intermittent brain drips out of Biden's ears

sounds good. biden pressers have pretty tight timing though, step away from the keyboard for 5 minutes and you've missed it

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
no i wont i cant noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

aaaaaa
aaa

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Withholding money from the WHO lol

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol modly totally went over trump's head attacking crozier

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

he never closed anything down of course

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

you have to understand the president is a cheerleader for the country so obviously he's not gonna tell the truth about a deadly pandemic

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

reminder #957871: he never loving closed anything down

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol trump's last words will be "i closed it down to china"

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lmao if trump actually figures out why the post office is going bankrupt

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽