Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Abnormality Intelligence, I bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

TeeQueue posted:

Yep! There’s one abnormality in specific who I like equipping no armor at all for, even.

"Orders from the top. Strip naked and get into room full of skeletal mermaids with switchblades for teeth, then tell them all about our lunch menu for the last month."

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

At least do lovely MS Paint portraits of the AI ladies!

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Look, odds are if you're an occultist you have trouble getting laid and you try to solve one of your problems with the other one. This is one of the major forces in the entire history of occultism.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

What the gently caress? Yesod and Hod having a difference of opinion, and both of them have opinions that a perfectly sane person could have? Are we playing the same game anymore?

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

I'm kinda underwhelmed by Rudlota, concept-wise.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

So Angela is deliberately wasting our time, Yesod is having traumatic flashbacks and weird hallucinations and yet is still our most sane AI, and our employees are obsessed with grade-school crap. :sigh:

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Oh, good, our brain is now broken. I was wondering when that was going to happen.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

oh, great, Angela has a filter on our sensory organs. this cannot possibly go badly for us.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Of course the guy in charge of safety here is a slacker. Figures.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

The Process of Understanding? Who the heck names these things?

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Welcome to the team. Please don't betray us, Hod. :smith:

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Goddamnit, Hod.

EDIT: The real revelation with this B stuff is that B has a really low opinion of our perceptiveness. Angela is super sketchy, and B thinking we don't know this already is kinda insulting.

Ratoslov fucked around with this message at 11:44 on Jun 20, 2020

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

Assuming, of course, you trust anything she says.

She's actually just a clerk with a very good line of bullshit. B's her accomplice.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

MiiNiPaa posted:

Another thing I noticed: positions of departaments (at least ones we opened) correspond their position on Tree of Life if you turn it upside-down, with surface (connected to through Control lead by Malkuth) representing physical world, and depths representing the divine. Makes me wonder what monstrous abnormality we uncover when we get all the way down.

Probably Angela's mom, who'll grab her by the ear and ground her for sacrificing countless human lives to extract energy from abnormalities, again.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Sassy af. It doesn't work with our Angela or LobCorp in general, but it's a great line with lots of character for some other game entirely.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

BisbyWorl posted:

So you think the other Sephirah are just sitting in a break room somewhere watching all this go down?

Break room, panic room, same difference.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

looking forward to seeing what kind of disasters Coffee & Cigarettes are.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

I guess it turns out achieving perfected immortality makes you an rear end in a top hat.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Rinoka posted:

The next time we get to Suppression is just going to be Tiphereth. :v: What can one to two toddler tin cans do that several adult tin cans and a teen tin can could not?

two core suppressions at the same time? :v:

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

New favorite segment, new favorite character.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

TeeQueue posted:

I've found something he's good at.

Failure. :v:

So he's got job security, then!

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Wow, that's brutal.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

jimmydalad posted:

In about 3 hours, Fubuki, one of the biggest Vtubers in Hololive, is going to be playing Lobotomy Corporation: https://youtu.be/Huwnudda2yM

Fubuki is very good at screaming in frustration, so this should be quite entertaining.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

I wonder, I wonder? Do you wonder what I wonder?

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Rshark.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Cogito is almost certainly literally made of Carmen. That's my bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Of course Sephiroth would save the world. Of course he would.