Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Someone get me caught up on Jesse Ventura. I don't remember if he was a good or bad governor. Also, what has he done since?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I dunno, I've seen a few Howie videos and while I like his policies, he's pretty boring.

Assuming Jesse isn't a milkshake duck, he's got the kind of energy I like to see in a politician.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Waltzing Along posted:

What happened now? I ask because you guys have clearly lost your minds...talking about aliens and poo poo now.

You should watch the first 10-ish seasons of the simpsons, they're real good and a major cultural icon for gen x and even millennials.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

the_steve posted:

https://twitter.com/0rf/status/1260389736235110401?s=19

So, thoughts?
Probably not gonna tell us anything we don't already know or suspect. Just, with more details.

unfortunately it's paywalled.