Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

199,999 dead by May 31.

E:what an awful snipe.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Real glad I moved out of Oklahoma City thirteen years ago and never went back.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Consummate Professional posted:

just lol if you ever go outside again

Outside is mostly fine, it's inside that's the problem.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

That's a galaxy brain in action, ladies and gentlemen.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Park in NYC, cats in the Philippines

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Funion posted:

gently caress all this dumb poo poo, have some global agitprop:

Austria

“Rent strike now!”

Brazil

“We refuse to pay!”

Chile

“Strike until both the state and the coronavirus perish.”

France

“Jogging is too risky, but working without protection is OK.”

Germany

“The crisis shows what was already a problem before.”

Greece

“Against the death policy of the state—solidarity to the struggles and the revolts of detainees in prisons and migrant camps.”

Italy

“We won’t go back to normality, because normality was the problem! When the lockdown is over, let’s meet in the streets.”

Mexico

“Immediate suspension of payments and rent—If those who pay stop those who collect.”

Slovenia

“Masks on, this is a revolution.” The additional graffiti reads “The academic college to the students!”

Spain

Punk art about the pandemic from a Venezuelan artist in Barcelona.
https://twitter.com/CNTsindikatua/status/1238770787676499968?s=20
CNT encourages workers to “wash their hands without extinguishing the flame of revolt,” measuring the proper amount of time for hand-washing by singing the classic song from the Spanish Civil War, “A Las Barricadas”.

United States

Super good post, where did you find these?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

COVID-420 posted:

I don't think the USA is going to "get away" with all the death and the lost jobs and gutted state budgets.

I don't think the Chuds or anybody will be able to pretend everything is normal for that much longer.

What feels more up in the air is how Americans are going to react to it all. More blind hatred and ignorance, sure. More drinking and heroin use, sure. But I think there's going to be some new stuff too. But I don't know what it will be.

Nah. Lockdowns work. New York State ain't cooking the books that badly and the NYS drop is driving the trend more than anything.

You're being a jerk by putting me in this position because I'm the first person to post new "we are cooking the gd books" articles in this thread. Trust me I know we are cooking them books :mad:

I'd like to see the US trend line with NY, CT, NJ etc removed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

jisforjosh posted:

Last I saw was this one

Yea that's the one. Gonna want to keep an eye on that one.

E: been digging around covidtracking.com and can't see anything like this, anyone have a better source?

Leon Sumbitches has issued a correction as of 04:16 on May 20, 2020